January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only weighed myself on Sunday and was 81.5kg...will be weighing myself again this sunday is that ok?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Daz. STS for me this week please. Thank you x

2 off for me x

Maintain for me, bit disappointed but I can live with that I suppose

4 off for me this week :D thanks Daz

2lb off :D

Total off 2lb left to go 8lb

Hi Daz. STS for me this week please. Thank you x

Just testing something. Got the sheet onto its own webpage, but still the same problem with browsing it on android, its just too big. Have split it in 2 for now, First sheet, top half down to and including linz91, 2nd sheet, from liquoricet downward. I shell keep looking for a solution.

The full sheet is also here for pc users.

View attachment 119223View attachment 119224View attachment 119225

Dazd1970!! I clicked on your "cheese" link in your signature yesterday and had to give it a try - Made it last night with garlic and parsley, had it tonight with some cucumber and celery, it really is just like boursin and syn free (total 0% greek yog) thanks for the link! :)

Dazd1970!! I clicked on your "cheese" link in your signature yesterday and had to give it a try - Made it last night with garlic and parsley, had it tonight with some cucumber and celery, it really is just like boursin and syn free (total 0% greek yog) thanks for the link! :)

i still haven't tried it. i miss cheese something mental so it very much appealed, i just haven't been able to get out to get the stuff for it. And i have never tried Boursin so have no idea what you are on about. lol. :D

i still haven't tried it. i miss cheese something mental so it very much appealed, i just haven't been able to get out to get the stuff for it. And i have never tried Boursin so have no idea what you are on about. lol. :D

I made it last year I think I overdid it with the garlic lol - kept the vampires away for months :giggle::giggle:

Really? A cheese lover who has never tried Boursin? Wow :) OK then, well it's like a garlicky soft cheese - the love child of feta and philadelphia - have you had those? ;)

Really? A cheese lover who has never tried Boursin? Wow :) OK then, well it's like a garlicky soft cheese - the love child of feta and philadelphia - have you had those? ;)

Soft cheese is an abomination. Cheddar, crumbly, extra extra strong. Although, stilton melted on top of a rib eye steak is to die for. No, i mean, actually, die. AWWWWWW I WANT CHEESE NOW.

Oh I fancy trying this but Tesco was all out of the yogurt when I went tonite. How much does it make coz it'd only be me eating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back