January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i lost 2.5lb last night :D

Well done everyone! You're all doing amazing!! X

1lb off for me this week!! Slow and steady!!!

Hello! Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about this thread. I am just going to my first class tonight, to see what I weigh, so will be back next week to update. I'm still hoping for 6lbs off in January with 3 weigh in's. It's nice to see how everyone else is getting on

4 1/2 lbs for my first Jan weigh in :)

At least we'd be warm from all the fuzz :D

A poopy 0.25lbs on for my first weigh in please Daz, cheers x

Morning guys. A STS for me this week due to pesky water retention. So this means three weigh ins (I think) to shift 7lb to hit my 5lb target. Hmmmm. I may, for the first time, fail a challenge. Bum

1.5 lbs off for me please :)

Hi, i lost 2.5lb last night :D

1lb off for me this week!! Slow and steady!!!

Its not letting me upload the image of the sheet. This could be a problem. arghhhh.

Phew, panic over.

I have infilled all the blanks from last week as maintains. There will be a bit of tolerance as regard to absent people, its a little confusing what with the festive shut downs and that. If you spot that i should not have declared you as zero please let me know so that i can amend things.

I've lost 1 measly little lb today...this is not going as well as I'd hoped!

Forgot to add this on Monday night but had a bit of a gain, wasn't anywhere near what I was expecting which is good but still a 3lb gain :(

I agree with pixie gem xx that's 3 stone over a year which is a achievement in its self xx it can be discouraging especially if you been 100% but least its a loss xxx

Lost 1.5 lbs :)

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back