January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Daz, I hope you are well :).

Sorry I've been away for half of Jan so will skip the Jan challenge. I went back to group today after 4 weeks off plan and have gained a huge amount :rolleyes:. Anyway I'm straight back on it and will defo be a part of the Feb challenge. Hope that's ok.

Kay xx

Sorry I've been away for half of Jan so will skip the Jan challenge. I went back to group today after 4 weeks off plan and have gained a huge amount :rolleyes:. Anyway I'm straight back on it and will defo be a part of the Feb challenge. Hope that's ok.

Kay xx

Welcome back Kay - good to see you hun. I'll be setting the Feb challenge up and your more than welcome to join us xx

Only half a pound off for me in week 2 - grr! Still reckon if I'm good I can manage 5.5lbs in the next 3 weeks though *fingers crossed*

Kay xx

Only half a pound off for me in week 2 - grr! Still reckon if I'm good I can manage 5.5lbs in the next 3 weeks though *fingers crossed*

View attachment 120065

1lb loss for me this week.

Not as much as I would like but still a loss

Just curious as to how February challenge will work? Is it just the same as this one or will it be without the spreadsheet? Just curious, il be here for the long all so am def up for a feb challenge!

Just curious as to how February challenge will work? Is it just the same as this one or will it be without the spreadsheet? Just curious, il be here for the long all so am def up for a feb challenge!

Exactly the same, will possibly need someone to learn the spreadhseet though, just in case. At the moment its only me who does it, could do with back up, just in case there is a reason i cannot be here. But no rush for that. Im happy doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back