January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as to how February challenge will work? Is it just the same as this one or will it be without the spreadsheet? Just curious, il be here for the long all so am def up for a feb challenge!

All the challenges run the same hun - I set them up and Daz kindly does the spreadsheet, so towards the end of this month ill post the link for the Feb one :D

Hi Daz. 3 off for me this week. Thank you x

All the challenges run the same hun - I set them up and Daz kindly does the spreadsheet, so towards the end of this month ill post the link for the Feb one :D

Ooooo good to hear, I'm excited!

Hi Daz, I.5 lb off for me this week.

Cheers Q

3rd WI tomorrow!!! Need to see me some BLUE!!! xxx

1lb off for me. I won't meet the challenge for the first time but I've broken the drought! Whoop :)

Almost 65% attendance last week, and 4 lb over 10 stone lost. Well done all.

You will notice the black absent marks, it is a matter of keeping my admin straight so any who declare late of course the black will be replaced. Its not a harsh system where people get penalised for late arriving. ;)

We are now getting into the point of time where people will start to feel as if they wont achieve their targets, or will, however their month is going. But please remember, the figure you set is only an ambition. Even if you feel that you cannot reach it, don't back out now. Its about losing what you can, not what you hope. Stick with us and lets see how much we can get off of that 64 + stone target.

1.25lbs off this week please Daz :)

Could you possibly tell me how much I need to lose now to complete this challenge please? I can't see the chart on my phone.... Thanks :)

1.25lbs off this week please Daz :)

Could you possibly tell me how much I need to lose now to complete this challenge please? I can't see the chart on my phone.... Thanks :)

Hi well done on your loss this week you need three pounds to complete the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back