January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 1.1/2 this week please Daz. Ta

Right then you rabble. For those that are a little despondent with losing ONLY half a lb.

1/2 a lb = 1 x View attachment 120309

Think of those that have gained a lb, looks a little more rosy now does it not? (apologies to the ones who have gained). Now be told, you are all doing great. Even half a lb or a maintain has to be seen as a positive achievement. Not long ago i bet you were only going upwards?

And to those that have gained (including me last week), stay positive. You may have gained, but i bet you enjoyed something that the losers didn't. ;)

Last edited:
And a tip from Slimming World that has just appeared on my Facebook wall :-

Tip of the day for Slimming World success: Make small sustainable changes – cutting out the equivalent of a biscuit each day can help you lose up to a stone in a year. Crumbs!

ooooo you are all doing so well! i'm glad i'm not the only one who's losses are a bit on the slow side too-whilst its great when people get big losses it can feel disheartening when you're the only one! i'm trying to remember that even if my losses are small, if they're consistent it will all add up eventually. a dripping tap can fill a bucket and all that!

One on for me. Totm so trying not to stress easier said than done though......

1lb off for me this week daz please. Slow and steady but can't see me achieving my January goal with next week being my last weigh in before my holiday. Thanks for keeping this going - it's definitely kept me focused! X

Hi can you put me down for a maintain this week please. &lbs is looking a little too far away now but I'll keep trying! Thank you.

Chuffed to report I've lost 14 lbs after first 2 weeks! Can't weigh every week cos of work so won't be weighing again now til end of jan x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Chuffed to report I've lost 14 lbs after first 2 weeks! Can't weigh every week cos of work so won't be weighing again now til end of jan x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Well done xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back