January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh some FAB losses this week!

Well done folks. I like that we're all part of a bigger picture too!!
My consultant posted on FB last night that her 3 groups from yesterday lost 132lbs in total. Made me feel well chuffed :-D

We're all in it together, when its good and when its..not so good, and thats why I Love minimins xxx

3lbs off for me this week. And I was SOTW. :)

One on for me. Totm so trying not to stress easier said than done though......

1lb off for me this week daz please. Slow and steady but can't see me achieving my January goal with next week being my last weigh in before my holiday. Thanks for keeping this going - it's definitely kept me focused! X

Hi can you put me down for a maintain this week please. &lbs is looking a little too far away now but I'll keep trying! Thank you.

Chuffed to report I've lost 14 lbs after first 2 weeks! Can't weigh every week cos of work so won't be weighing again now til end of jan x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

-3.5lb! Yeah! :-D

1lb off this week x

1lb off please

Lost 2lbs this week xx

View attachment 120376

Gosh some FAB losses this week!

Well done folks. I like that we're all part of a bigger picture too!!
My consultant posted on FB last night that her 3 groups from yesterday lost 132lbs in total. Made me feel well chuffed :-D

We're all in it together, when its good and when its..not so good, and thats why I Love minimins xxx

I totally agree x Its a great support group x

Hi Daz - I know Stacey (Little Hippo) lost 4lbs last week and 2lbs this week - I text her to remind her to update but shes working and may have forgotten. With her 2 losses she has reached target

1lb off for me daz, pretty disappointed as I've been so good this week but have lost less than when i wasn't as good, keep waiting for a 'catch up' week where I lose lots to make up for low losses other weeks and it's not happening. I know I should be thinking long term, and a pound a week over a year is loads etc, it's just really disheartening sometimes when it is moving so slow :-(

Morning daz, 2lb off for me please. Thanks!

resubscribing after deleting all my subscriptions by mistake lol

Hi Daz - I know Stacey (Little Hippo) lost 4lbs last week and 2lbs this week - I text her to remind her to update but shes working and may have forgotten. With her 2 losses she has reached target

2lbs off for me:)

First weigh in last night and ....1lb ON!!! Arrrrggggghhhhh! On it now though :)

2lb off for me please. :)

1lb off for me daz, pretty disappointed as I've been so good this week but have lost less than when i wasn't as good, keep waiting for a 'catch up' week where I lose lots to make up for low losses other weeks and it's not happening. I know I should be thinking long term, and a pound a week over a year is loads etc, it's just really disheartening sometimes when it is moving so slow :-(

Morning daz, 2lb off for me please. Thanks!

Stayed the same :( thanks daz x

View attachment 120405

1lb off for me. But, I am more than happy. Last Friday i was 176lb, but after a sneaky weigh in on Tuesday i had crept up to 178 lb, so, in essence, since Tuesday i have actually lost 3 lb. (and it is the same scales, same place, etc, as my "official" scales). :D

nice one daz!!! :) xxx

Can't wait for nxt challenge def helps to stay on track and pass time

i agree with this, having a challenge is great, even if we dont hit the target its still v motivating :)

i agree with this, having a challenge is great, even if we dont hit the target its still v motivating :)

It's nice to hit the target but you can set that as as easy or hard as you like. When you have months and months ahead of you it breaks the month and weeks down so suddenly time is ticking along and I'm thinking nice one cos if I hadn't of started on day one I wouldn't be looking at the last 2 weigh ins with losses I'd have more weight to start loosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back