January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

2.5 off for me, thats my target met + 2 over woo hoo

Ooooo the yellows are increasing!!

There is now a percentage of target figure included on the sheet, for those that won't reach their target, its a number to keep focused on, the higher the % you can achieve the better you will feel. (i WILL keep you rabble motivated even if it kills me :8855: )

loving the new figures!! Thanks !!:D

Lost 2.5lbs this week, very chuffed with that! Think that leaves me with 5 to hit targrt for the month but tbh I can't read the chart on my phone cos it's kinda small so it could be anything ;)

Lost 2.5lbs this week, very chuffed with that! Think that leaves me with 5 to hit targrt for the month but tbh I can't read the chart on my phone cos it's kinda small so it could be anything ;)
Alas, its not the sheet that is the problem. (the science) Because it is a "picture" of the sheet rather than the sheet itself, it is too large for some phones to be able to handle. I have been told that its ok on an Iphone, not sure how accurate that is, if its all Iphones or just ones with larger screens (really do know nothing about phones or mobile internet). I have even tried putting the actual sheet online but that creates another set of issues that would take a lot of time and research for me to get over. Until Minimins allow actual file embedding and upload i am afraid the sheet will only work consistently ok on a pc/laptop.

View attachment 121059
But see how god i am to you lovely people. :D
View attachment 121060

I did say, a long way back in this thread, if people are having problems viewing the sheet via their phones then let me know that you want a snippet view of your line, and Your wish shall be my command (as bloody usual :eek: ) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back