January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
1lb off for me. Thanks Daz

3lbs off this week... very pleased!

Congrats on the losses guys! Il be weighing tomorrow this week, terrified!

Well done everyone - still a week to go for those goals. A 100% week could see a fab loss at the scales - stick with it x

I think I needed to hear that, been getting a little complacent(well, that whole week just passed was a disaster) so I think I need to remember that a slip shouldn't lead to a complete day or week offtrack

I do think sometimes we all become a little complacent, but never forget how far we have all come and how well we have done and will continue to do. Its one meal/slip dont let it ruin the whole 7 days. Keep your chin up its a new week make it a good one :D

Weigh in tomorrow done 5 days success exp and 2 red days hoping for a loss anything will do been some great losses well done to all xx

Hi no i never go on scales before weigh in you know what bathroom scales are like lean one way you lose 2 lean another you put on, i would get too disheartened if i got on and no loss so praying for tomorrow, been so good weighed and measured all foods i need to and had approx 70 syns xx

Yeh I write everything down! I'm living in a hot country at the moment I'm blaming the heat haha

Maybe post your food on here for a few days? sometimes it helps others can see what you cant. Which plan do you do? Are you having enough superfree and drinking plenty? Are you using all your syns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back