January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH! I just realised that this challenge is over for me as well as my next weigh in takes me into February. I DID IT! I'm so pleased that I have stuck to it. I usually get a few weeks into things and don't bother anymore. Thank you Daz for updating my details on the chart. Well done to everyone else xx

Maintained this week but I know why lol

2lbs off for me this week xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im feeling the lurv. lol. Now i have had 24 hours to get over Fridays impromptu night out i shall once again get atop this spreadsheet. (before You all start shouting at me :eek: )

Were all pussycats really Daz and appreciate the class job your doing love

You know me, i love the attention, although, if its to be shouted at i would prefer that was in private messages, not openly public ridicule, haha.

Whats for dinner today? i have locally made butchers faggots and cannot effectively put a syn count on them. Don't know the ingredients and only online searches i find are for processed pre packed rubbish.

Ive used my hex's for dinner and had a ham and pease pudd sarnie with grated cheese in. I had a big ish brekki so that will do me until tea time, the lads want chicken chips and gravy, so ill have chicken with something god knows what lol

Ive not had faggots for years and tbh I dont miss em lol I wouldnt be able to begin to start to syn them sorry :-(

Ive used my hex's for dinner and had a ham and pease pudd sarnie with grated cheese in. I had a big ish brekki so that will do me until tea time, the lads want chicken chips and gravy, so ill have chicken with something god knows what lol

Ive not had faggots for years and tbh I dont miss em lol I wouldnt be able to begin to start to syn them sorry :-(

Bloody hell, stomach thinks my throat has been cut with the amount of time ive had to await a reply. :D

Offal is generally free food, but if you search out mass produced rubbish there are syn values, and i believe that is the gravy. Although the caul may be an issue as well. All depends how they make them i suppose. Well im having them anyway, weekend treat. lol.

Bloody hell, stomach thinks my throat has been cut with the amount of time ive had to await a reply. :D

Offal is generally free food, but if you search out mass produced rubbish there are syn values, and i believe that is the gravy. Although the caul may be an issue as well. All depends how they make them i suppose. Well im having them anyway, weekend treat. lol.

Lmao ya cheeky bugga - Its Sunday I had a taxi run to do and lunches to make :eek:

I dont blame ya we gotta have a treat now and again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back