January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that

Sounds like you had a good weekend.

one impromptu night out Friday, 9 pints to many, and a vow to never ever do that again. It would explain why i was a little wobbly trying to get home late Friday evening.Or maybe it was early Saturday morning? hmmm. Beer and vertigo, no, that much beer and vertigo don't mix well.

Daz hon, I lost 5.5 that 1st week, you just ain't counted it in x soz I should have noticed by now!!

Ah thanks! Made me feel better....can sleep easy! Nite nite

2lb off for me please Mr Daz :)

STS for me Daz. And as I don't weigh in until next Monday I believe the Jan challenge is now finished for me? Quite pleased with 71% and losing 5lbs :)

xxxx.

My final January WI this weds and I'm expecting a small gain.
Despite meaning that this will take me into a minus percentage I feel that if I hadn't had my SW crutch at all- this month could have ended with a mahoosive gain (still could?!)

Basically, it's annoying that I haven't contributed to the mass loss, however a sort of NSV is that I stuck to SW at some points of some days in some weeks and thats better than a kick in the teeth!

2lbs off :)

Thanks Daz!! It my last weigh in so will be joining the Feb challenge. Didn't meet my target but started a weight training program so not too bothered! Xx

Hi all,

0.5lb loss for me this week. This is my last weigh in for January.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back