January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
- 2 for me this week ( i had put on 2lbs last week so im pleased i have lost that)
Could you check your line for me please, it seems as though your weigh day has changed possibly? The final week doesn't start until tomorrow but this figure only has the last column to fit into. Just want to ensure I haven't done something wrong with the data input.

1/2 off for me (AGAIN!!) please x

2lbs off :)

Thanks Daz!! It my last weigh in so will be joining the Feb challenge. Didn't meet my target but started a weight training program so not too bothered! Xx

Hi all,

0.5lb loss for me this week. This is my last weigh in for January.

Thanks

My final jan weigh in and happy to report a loss of 1.5ibs. Total of 10.5ibs so I smashed my target :)

View attachment 122113

Morning! 1.5lbs off for me this week please :)

Just realised I am not going to reach my target though as my next weigh in will be in February so I only had 4 weeks instead of 5 :doh:

Oh well, I will do it in February instead! I will be away for a couple of weeks in March, can I join the Easter challenge and miss a couple of weeks?

Morning! 1.5lbs off for me this week please :)

Just realised I am not going to reach my target though as my next weigh in will be in February so I only had 4 weeks instead of 5 :doh:

Oh well, I will do it in February instead! I will be away for a couple of weeks in March, can I join the Easter challenge and miss a couple of weeks?

Of course you can, if you just say you will be away for 2 weeks when you post the last figures before you go then i will make sure you dont get a black absent mark. (will sort a colour for people on hols i think)

View attachment 122121

2lbs off for me this week Daz! Might not have made my 10lbs target but I'm really happy with the 7.5lbs I've shifted this month, and I got SOTM to boot! Thanks for all the hard work you and Texty have put into this challenge, I'm off to sign up for the next one.

Well done to the losers! :)

2 lbs off for me this week, thanks Daz

Q

Brilliant losses so far this week!

Stayed the same this week.

Hi Daz. 6 off for me this week. Thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back