January challenge

Monica88

OK.. So I thought that perhaps a January challenge would be the motivation that I need to get back on the wagon and I am hopeful that others will join too!

I'll go for 16 lbs just yo hive myself a challenge. I eill be weighed on Tuesday so I report back good luck to one and all.

Let the games commence.

By the way happy new year to everyone. This year will see a permanent end to the yo yo dieting suffered by me and many others.

Ok ladies so january challenge it is!
I guess everyone joining in adds their name and projected loss as usual?

Thanks enlightenme2. Let's all hope we can smash these targets although mine now seems low nevertheless I will be happy with 14lbs x

Monica88 yours is realistic and is definitely achievable. If this is your first month on the diet though you could definitely predict higher. It's not my first month on the diet but my second. However ,I'm taking it more seriously so I know that I'll have a better weightloss.

Yes it's my first month back AND I've overdone just about everything so I'm counting water weight in there as well:oops:

Hello Monica88, Sevenate9 and Enlightenme2. Can I join the January challenge? I started (again) yesterday. I would like to lose at least 12lb. I am not a new member, but have never posted much before as I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm hoping with the help of a new laptop I'll be able to cope with the technology!

In the words of Sevenate9 "This year will see a permanent end to the yo yo dieting suffered by me and many others."

Nice to meet you all

xXx

Hello Monica88, Sevenate9 and Enlightenme2. Can I join the January challenge? I started (again) yesterday. I would like to lose at least 12lb. I am not a new member, but have never posted much before as I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm hoping with the help of a new laptop I'll be able to cope with the technology!

In the words of Sevenate9 "This year will see a permanent end to the yo yo dieting suffered by me and many others."

Nice to meet you all

xXx

Hi Sahara, Welcome!! Of course you can join, the more the merrier. I understand about the yo-yo thing, I always thought I had been spared, but I can now officially say that I'm a classic yo-yo case. I really need to break this cycle soon. My weigh-in is Saturday morning and I just can't weight (haha)

Monica88 - 14 lbs - xlbs lost
Sevenate9 - 16 lbs - xlbs lost
Enlightenme2 - 18lbs - xlbs lost
Sahara - 12lbs - xlbs lost

Hi Ladies,

Would LOVE to join in if you'll have me :) I did lipotrim years ago and found it worked well once I got into the swing of it.

This time around with Cambridge is the charm - fact. Have LOTS to lose (7 stone!) so get used to my (soon to be pointy) face around here ;)

Day one tomorrow - water bottle filled and at the ready!! WIs on Mondays.

Good luck everyone.

Yuna - 16 lbs - xlbs lost

Last edited:
Hi Girls,

Please can I join? I did Cambridge 5 years ago and lost 4 stone, even heavier now!! Start tomorrow, put me down for an ambitious 21lb ☺️ I have 5 1/2 to loose so hopefully this is achieveable

Excited for tomorrow, I feel huge!!!

Char x

Yuna - 16 lbs - xlbs lo
Charlie Marsden - 21lbs - xlbs lost

☺️ Just realised xx

Hi all!
In need of some motivation so I hope it's ok to join. Back on Cambridge after an 18th month break and need to shift some serious cheese and booze weight!

Aiming for -14 in Jan

Good luck to you all.

Hx

Yuna - 16 lbs - xlbs lo
Charlie Marsden - 21lbs - xlbs lost
Helenoftroy - 14lbs - xlbs lost

Hi Girls,

Please can I join? I did Cambridge 5 years ago and lost 4 stone, even heavier now!! Start tomorrow, put me down for an ambitious 21lb ☺️ I have 5 1/2 to loose so hopefully this is achieveable

Excited for tomorrow, I feel huge!!!

Char x

Hi Char, loved your msg!!! How did day 1 go?

I know the feeling about feeling huge... But feeling excited.
Thought I had "only" 4 stones to lose.. Turns out it's more like 6 so I'm going to be here for awhile! How did this happen? Someone must've turned out the lights behind my eyeballs!:eek:
So day2 100% for me and I had to quickly get out of the war zone (kitchen) so I'm safely tucked in my bed.

Hello ladies

I'm on SS and SS plus sometimes when I'm at work but my losses are very slow and low even after being 100% Anyways I would like to loose 13 lbs this January

Hi sohnii_kuri, how are you doing? How long have you been doing Ss/SS+?
I got in a rut and too many restarts, losing slowly and giving up fast. I think I slowed down my metabolism. I took a break and now I'm back.
Are you drinking enough water? 13 lbs us definitely feasible!

Hi Char, loved your msg!!! How did day 1 go?

I know the feeling about feeling huge... But feeling excited.
Thought I had "only" 4 stones to lose.. Turns out it's more like 6 so I'm going to be here for awhile! How did this happen? Someone must've turned out the lights behind my eyeballs!:eek:
So day2 100% for me and I had to quickly get out of the war zone (kitchen) so I'm safely tucked in my bed.

Hi Huni,

Tell me about it. I'm heavier now than I was 9months pregnant with a 10lb baby WTHE????

So I've been 100% SS+ today.. Which step are you doing? I tend to mix my 200cal meal with a product so feels like a proper meal, I had chicken and spinach with mushroom risotto it was good, in Cambridge world.

I just hate the weekends with this diet!! How do you find them?

Have a good evening stay strong

Char x

Back