January challenge

Hello all,

Great to see so many of us starting the January challenge together, with everyone's support we can achieve great things. Charlie - I'm with you - weekends are really tough. I plan to have lots of walks and baths!! Does anyone else have any good tips for coping with weekends?

xXx

Hello all,

Great to see so many of us starting the January challenge together, with everyone's support we can achieve great things. Charlie - I'm with you - weekends are really tough. I plan to have lots of walks and baths!! Does anyone else have any good tips for coping with weekends?

xXx

Hi!

Yes that sounds like a good idea although my walks usually end at the pub with gallons of wine being drunk lol!

Day 2 for me, slight head ache feeling a little grumpy and wondering what ss+ meal to have!!

How is everyone else feeling??

Char x

Hey Char, feeling like my mind is trying to trick me into eating off plan. But the plan is 4 products, and it will stay like that for the next 12 weeks! Whenever I start Cambridge, I always have nightmares and sleepless nights - basically I think it's the body detox doing it's thing.

@Sahara, Usually stay out of the house on weekends, shopping, movies, expos whatever just staying home on the weekend makes me want to eat.

How's everyone getting on? I froze my ready made shake tonight n had it as ice cream it was lush! Although they advise not to as it can kill the nutrients so I'm not saying do it .

Feels like 3 weeks not 3 days!! Wondering how I'm going to keep myself occupied over the weekend!! My weekend r u usually wine, pizza and meals out. Wish I could sleep through the weekend lol!

Hope your all good and staying strong

Char x

Hi char, are you talking about the tetras? I'm pretty sure everyone's done that!
Quick question for everyone, when is your weigh-in day? Just so we know who to encourage and when!
Have a great 100% day today

Yeah Tetra's. I wasn't sure and didn't want anyone moaning at me lol!
Mine is Monday straight after the weekend. Just woke up after dreaming about Subway haha!!

Here's to day 4 100%

Oh and I had a look on Instagram last night under Cambridge diet, there was a lady that has lost 8 stone in 24 weeks!! Crazy!! She was SS.

Have a good day

Char x

Can I still join the challenge even though I am not starting until Sunday?

Hi everyone!
I've been 100% SSing since Monday and don't feel too bad.
Tummy was growling last night and a slight headache today. My breath has also taken on a 'fruity' note so I'm hopeful I'm in the fat burning zone!
My weigh-in day will vary due to work commitments but I'll have my first set of results next week.
I'm just like you Charlie - my weekends can be very social and are mostly based around food and alcohol! I've got a post-festive do this weekend but I'm going to drive there to stop me from drinking. Aghhgg - this is where the willpower will really have to kick in!
When's your weigh-day enlighten?
Good luck all. Bring on Friday.
H x

I was very good over the festive period and managed to lose 8lbs. I've added 8t to the list. I hope I haven't missed anyone out, if I have I'm very sorry.

Monica88 - 14 lbs - xlbs lost
Sevenate9 - 16 lbs - 8lbs lost 8 to go
Enlightenme2 - 18lbs - xlbs lost
Sahara - 12lbs - xlbs lost
Yuna - 16 lbs - xlbs lo
Charlie Marsden - 21lbs - xlbs lost
Helenoftroy - 14lbs - xlbs lost

Hi everyone!
I've been 100% SSing since Monday and don't feel too bad.
Tummy was growling last night and a slight headache today. My breath has also taken on a 'fruity' note so I'm hopeful I'm in the fat burning zone!
My weigh-in day will vary due to work commitments but I'll have my first set of results next week.
I'm just like you Charlie - my weekends can be very social and are mostly based around food and alcohol! I've got a post-festive do this weekend but I'm going to drive there to stop me from drinking. Aghhgg - this is where the willpower will really have to kick in!
When's your weigh-day enlighten?
Good luck all. Bring on Friday.
H x

Helen, i know about the drinking parties... Feel completely rank afterwards but it doesn't stop me from having my drink on!! If nothing else, my liver's going to get a big break.
Friday nights, Saturday night and of course Sunday lunch are a big deal for the fam, it's the only time we get together and eat, so tonight will be a real test of wills.
My weigh-ins are Mondays so I can limit the damage. Used to be on Fridays the first time around, I used the weekend rewards excuse once too many. o_O :eating:

Hope it is okay to join. Doing SS+ , 4 products + milk. Day 5 and feeling great. I use a hot tea with one sweetener to cheer me up. Must say that the spaghetti bol is a like saver and very tasty. Otherwise the cappuccino shake, extra spoon of coffee and crushed with ice. Always put a smile on my face. Could do without the peeing though :)

Good luck to all.

First week down - woo hoo I got there- and lost 7lbs. That will do me :) I haven't felt hungry the last few days however the head demons have surfaced once or twice!! Starting to realise how EVERYTHING revolves around food!

Yuna - 16 lbs - 7lbs lost 9 to go
Helenoftroy - 14lbs - xlbs

Cannot for the life of me get the ticker on here to reflect the changes made at ticker factory! I give up
anyway, I'm recording a 7 pound loss which is not phenomenal, but am aiming for the same this week... we'll see really crossing my fingers. How is everyone doing?

Sevenate9 - 16 lbs - 8lbs lost 8lbs to go
Enlightenme2 - 18lbs - 7lbs lost 11lbs to go
Yuna - 16 lbs - 7lbs lost 9lbs to go

Hope it is okay to join. Doing SS+ , 4 products + milk. Day 5 and feeling great. I use a hot tea with one sweetener to cheer me up. Must say that the spaghetti bol is a like saver and very tasty. Otherwise the cappuccino shake, extra spoon of coffee and crushed with ice. Always put a smile on my face. Could do without the peeing though :)

Good luck to all.
Hey sorry I missed this post of course you're welcome, just add yourself to the list with your goal loss and your fantastic 11lb loss!!:winner:

Hi Ladies!

Sorry hvent been on for a while so didn't post my loss, it was 10lbs. I can't add the list as I'm on my phone.

I get weighed again tomorrow but up to now on my scales I've only lost 1lb!!! :( Feel rather disheartened tbh!

Hope ur all good

Char x

Charlie Marsden - 21lbs - 10lbs lost 11lb 2 go

Way to go Charlie! That was quite a loss. Don't despair, your body will let go of what i doesn't need, just hang in there. Drink plenty of water as well as that will help flush out your system.

Don't think you took the last version :) Have updated it

Hey!

I've lost another 3lbs at weighin today :).

Tried the new Tika rice and added some chicken and chilli it was really nice!!!

Been for an interview today went well but haven't heard anything. They new I was starting a new temp job tomorrow so recon they would hve told me if I had got the job :(

Any how hope your all going strong!! I here maintaining is coman in week 3 fingers crossed that's not me

Have a good evening

Char x

Charlie Marsden - 21lbs - 13lbs lost 8lb 2 go

Hey!

I've lost another 3lbs at weighin today :).

Tried the new Tika rice and added some chicken and chilli it was really nice!!!

Been for an interview today went well but haven't heard anything. They new I was starting a new temp job tomorrow so recon they would hve told me if I had got the job :(

Any how hope your all going strong!! I here maintaining is coman in week 3 fingers crossed that's not me

Have a good evening

Char x

Not everyone does so you just keep plugging at it! If you're being 100%, the weeks you don't lose pounds, you'll decrease cm-wise and that's good too!

Re your job, good luck!! Xing my fingers for you, you never know!

Back