January starters

bigfella

not for long hopefully
Hi all
I am starting tomorrow, and am a returner but had to stop back in April due to various health issues (completely unrelated to the CD!).

Just want to wish all exsisting CDers and to all new/returners starting in January, the very best of luck on their mission/s!

Lets make 09' our years guys!!!!

Hi all
I am starting tomorrow, and am a returner but had to stop back in April due to various health issues (completely unrelated to the CD!).

Just want to wish all exsisting CDers and to all new/returners starting in January, the very best of luck on their mission/s!

Lets make 09' our years guys!!!!

best of luck Dean, I started on 29/12 and new to the diet all well so far. let me know you're doing fella, how much do you want to lose?
:welcome:

Hi Scottishguy
Have been on steriods for a medical problem and have balloned up to a whopping 24st 11lbs!!
I am going to get down to 14st 11lbs, and I intend to do this by July 4th.
I know its gonna be hard, but aye, no pain no gain!
Best of luck to ya!

hi bigfella! :)
good luck with CD you say you know it will be hard, but some find it really easy, lets hope its 2009 is a good year for all of us CD`s!!

Good luck - you will get there!!!
Sharon

hi bigfella
you'll get to that target no probs mate if you stick to it and you're sounding real motivated - seems us guys lose it quicker too!

I hope so, I know they say that big is beautiful, WHAT A LOAD OF TOSH! Big is being short of breath when tying your laces, looking for clothes that fit rather than those you like, I could go on, if it was beautiful, then we wouldnt all be on here!

spot on bigfella!!
i'm 6ft4, would never wanna be my ideal weight as i'd look ill i reckon but 15.5st would suit me grand

Scottishguy, im 6ft in heels, lol. Im 5ft 11 so for me, 14st 11lbs would do me luvly, even though that medically I would still be in the "overweight" catagory, but like you, I feel if I was to go any lighter, I'd look very unwell! Plus, I'm big boned (dont you hate it when people say that to ya?).

yeah i use the big boned one liner too lol
hey thats my excuse and not the dominos pizza & beer lol

Good luck !!

xxx

Hi Bigfella

Your post about being big is beautiful being tosh - you made me laugh!! so right - keep up the humour and we'll be laughing into these new clothes in no time!!!

Sharon:):)

Sharon
Thanks, hey we all need humour!
On that subject, DAWN "The're not Terry's, the're mine" FRENCH.
She is one of the "Big is beautiful" brigade.
I just wish that people in the public eye like her would be honest.
What on earth is beautiful about tucking your excess weight into your underwear or having the band marks around your waist cos your jeans have cut into ya'?
Aye, we know what its like to be big, so we know the truth, I guess thats all that matters.
Good luck to you Sharon!

Hi Bigfella , welcome to CD will be joining you too , will get the ticker up and running soon , crist whats them scales going to tell me ? not good I know ops lol
anyway , lets get slim for 09 !

Good luck. Im starting on friday, so we can all boost each other along. Its great uve set yourself a target and when u wanna be at that!!!

Back