January starters

Thanks all, I'm glad that there are sooooooo many people in the same boat (thats one heavy vessel lol).
Just had some porridge and found it really nice which was great after tasting some of the other menu options (Broc and Cheese, urrrgh)
If we all pull eachother along, we'll get there!

Becky there are two porridge's out now , are you restarting Becky ?
I am restarting today got to get my ticker now , ouch

best of luck bigfella you'll be back into swing of it in no time
day 5 for me and i'm feeling great, almost euphoric lol
down 11 pounds and 110% determined i'm not stopping now until reach my target hopefully mid march
everytime i turn the tv on its diet and weight watchers adverts so thats kinda motivating too as everyone in same boat at this time of year kicking off the diets!
best of luck

Good luck bigfella! my partner and I started cd yesterday for the 1st time. so far so good. hope we can all achieve our hopes in 2009!:D x

Scottishguy, 11lbs in 5 days, you'll end up looking like male Victoria Beckham LOL if you carry on at that rate!!!!! Well done mate!
Fitnofat, like me 10st to lose, when have you set your goal date for? Well call pull eachother along!!
BerryRed, I'm picturing you lying on the floor chucking your arms and legs in the air (as your smiley) - I have been told that after a week, the moods calm down, along with the breath problem - so just stick in there, it'll all be soooooo worth it!
All the best guys

Ive got the porridge lol but didnt fancy it. I will give it a try now. Its great how supportive everyone is on this site, we all be at target and made great friends along the way!!

No think ill save it an have itin the morning. was it the normal one u had?

U tried the choc mint shake? mmmmmm

Yeah I had the plain porridge, want some of that apple/cinamon porridge, loads have said its tasty!
Regarding the shakes, you have just made up my mind on what shake im having in a minute - will report back!

you'll love it. I couldnt believe it tasted so nice. Im am defo getting the choc orrange off my cdc on tuesday lol

that other porridge does sound nice too..

is this ur 2nd for the day? oh ull get 4 packs dont u cause ur a man lol how sexist is that lol

BabyB
Yeah that was nice, it was my third for the day, should have had it an hour ago!
Now have to decide what to have later..... pizza, curry, chinese, steak, spag bol..... sod them, think I'll have a CD soup!!!!!

lol the veg soup stinks, and when i made it i thought oh no im gonna hate this one. but thankfully it tasted better than it smelled. let me no what one u have. always good to get someone elses opinions

you'll love it. I couldnt believe it tasted so nice. Im am defo getting the choc orrange off my cdc on tuesday lol

that other porridge does sound nice too..

is this ur 2nd for the day? oh ull get 4 packs dont u cause ur a man lol how sexist is that lol
Hi just wanted to say dont get too many choc orange it has a revolting after taste its not like the choc mint.....Good luck!!
xx

sorry love,I was looking forward to it too it smelt lovely but OMG!!I can still feel the burn in my throat and that was months ago!!
Why dont you start a thread asking what everyone thinks of it heehee!!
xx

well i tried the broc/cheese combo - wont be ordering that again!
Think that ill give the leek/potato a go, my cdc says its more like a broth than a soup!

Back