January starters

Have you tried the choc tetras as ice cream they are lush.Take them out of freezer an hour before you want it when its soft in the middle when you squash it...yum!!
I made a recipe for cheesecake when you can have bars will let you know how to do it
xx

oh good idea. i have a few tetras in the fridge for when im at work... that will be when i will see how much will power i have

Julie
Soups into crisps??? Pls explain, sounds intresting
There is a recipe thread in the stickys,but to make crisps you mix the pack into a paste quite thick,then you spread it on a bit of baking parchment thinly(I make mine like that then break them up at the end)you should get 5 or 6 sort of pappadum type things just use the same parchment for all of them,bung in microwave for about 2 mins keep your eye on them as they burn quickly,peel them off paper and leave to cool they go hard then,you can make them on a plate but my plates get too hot.
xx

Hi just wanted to say dont get too many choc orange it has a revolting after taste its not like the choc mint.....Good luck!!
xx

:D :D Chocolate orange, you either love 'em or you hate 'em. Personally, I hate them - they're vile. Only shake I ever had that made me heave...

And I tried the broccoli and cheese soup earlier... :yuk: Thank God I still had spare shakes from before Christmas!

(Yep, I'm a restarter, sneaking back in beneath the radar, LOL. I lost nearly five stones but have managed to put back two, doh. Never mind - this time I'm gonna get there!)

Hi bigfella,
I reckon I would like to get 10 st off by the end of Aug. I will then look reasonable for summer and fit in some summer clothes without feeling like a whale. I think men loose quicker than women so you should make July 4th no problem!
The apple and cinnamon porridge is really nice, Im gonna get loads of them next time I see my cdc, not fond of the soups tbh but the shakes are quite nice so far.
Looks like I just missed out on your team! tis a shame but we will have to encourage each other along as we have big amounts to shift! :)

Fitnotfat- we would love for you to stop by and join in when u fancy, like you say we can all encourage one another even if not in the team :D the more support you get the better I imagine! xx

yeah, I have a feeling I'm gonna need all the support I can get I will be a none official member for now tho lol. Its great to know there are plenty of friendly folk on here, we can all help each other along.

I have only been a member for a few days but can already say there seem to be a lot of lovely people on here, but then we are all in the same boat so can empathise with one another :)

Its good to have the support, I know once I start I am really going to need it, snacking is such a downfall of mine and I know with my job too the temptation is all around so I am really really going to have to try hard.

I don't know if you have thought of anything to do to help but last night I sat down and wrote a list of reasons to lose weight, I totalled 30. I could have done more but stopped as I reached the end of the page, lol. I am also going to keep a diary day to day, written one and also take photos of myself before, during and after :D hoping it helps.

x

I have only been a member for a few days but can already say there seem to be a lot of lovely people on here, but then we are all in the same boat so can empathise with one another :)

Its good to have the support, I know once I start I am really going to need it, snacking is such a downfall of mine and I know with my job too the temptation is all around so I am really really going to have to try hard.

I don't know if you have thought of anything to do to help but last night I sat down and wrote a list of reasons to lose weight, I totalled 30. I could have done more but stopped as I reached the end of the page, lol. I am also going to keep a diary day to day, written one and also take photos of myself before, during and after :D hoping it helps.

x
All good ideas,maybe you could add your reasons to the sticky 50+ reasons to lose weight.It is a fantastic read,its absolutely hilarious in places and shows we really are all in the same boat
good luck
xx

Fitnotfat
You'll get all the support you need on here, no probs.
Like you, I wanna shift 10st, or I should say I'm gonna shift 10st.
I've had enough of having this marshmellow shell around me.
We'll get there, pulling eachother along!

Thanks Bride29 and bigfella, its good to know that we all want the same thing and understand how it feels to be overweight.

Bride29, I had given some thought to keeping a written diary of how I feel but I know I would be writing in it all the time!!! lol I have thought of loads of reasons to loose weight and totally relate to the '50 reasons to loose weight' post. I have taken a 'before pic' but want to loose some weight before I show it! :eek: I feel totally ashamed of how I am - but not for long :)

What do you do for a living? I am on mat leave at the min but due back soon. My main problem is that I'm an emotional eater - I would say comfort eater but I eat in response to all emotions not just for comfort! x

All good ideas,maybe you could add your reasons to the sticky 50+ reasons to lose weight.It is a fantastic read,its absolutely hilarious in places and shows we really are all in the same boat
good luck
xx

Yeah I might just do that :) not thought of doing so, when I get more time later I shall have a read and add my thoughts. Cheers :)

Thanks Bride29 and bigfella, its good to know that we all want the same thing and understand how it feels to be overweight.

Bride29, I had given some thought to keeping a written diary of how I feel but I know I would be writing in it all the time!!! lol I have thought of loads of reasons to loose weight and totally relate to the '50 reasons to loose weight' post. I have taken a 'before pic' but want to loose some weight before I show it! :eek: I feel totally ashamed of how I am - but not for long :)

What do you do for a living? I am on mat leave at the min but due back soon. My main problem is that I'm an emotional eater - I would say comfort eater but I eat in response to all emotions not just for comfort! x

Hi hun,

I am exactly the same, I seem to eat every emotion not just the negative ones. I also eat a lot out of boredom I guess!! I know I am going to find it a struggle not eating but I am determined to do it, I'm going to take it day by day firstly and try to keep in mind that if I can get to June having stuck to it, gosh just imagine the difference!!

Congrats on the birth of your baby :) how old now? Boy or girl?

I am a support worker at the moment, I work for Mencap, the downside of the job is that I work a lot in the service users home, food food food surrounds me and I can help myself if I like, which I do :eek: bad choice so far, its helped me put back on all I lost.

What do you do for a living?

xx

Ps, have added you as a friend x

Hiya have u got any idea when u will be starting? I started today. I have 8 stone to lose :( It can be hard when ur at home with wee ones. I remember how i felt when i had my daughter and was at home. it was a total shock to the system compared to mixing with adults everyday

Back