January starters

Hi Scottishguy
Feel wicked to be honest mate.
Bang up for this.
Day3 today and am not missing/wanting food at all. No headaches. Only problem "THE BREATH"
How you feeling

Do many people suffer 'THE BREATH' ;)

Bride29

I know what you mean, I just keep picturing myself later this year looking fab! :D its great motivation.

I have a 10 month old boy - Finlay, he is one of my biggest reasons to shift this weight - I need to be here for him and I want to be able to run around after him, he'll be walking soon!

I have a friend whos a support worker for mencap! its a fab job but I can see where you may be tempted! I work in the worst job possible as I'm totally inactive. I work for National Rail, in the call centre. Its a rubbish job but I'm just grateful to have one to go back to!

Will add you as a friend when I know how?! lol x

BabyB
Morning chick, even my toothbrush ran away earlier.
It was last seen on the M1 heading north!

haha very good. well at least we can all laugh about it... wait til its ur sense of humour headin north.. we'll worry then

Im good had the vanilla shake, didnt like it, but have two more in the pack, so will try again. Hows u 2day? what u got planned for the rest of the weekend? I was going to go to phone work for a shift., But a bit worried about leaving the house n going into the real world lol

hiya babyb,
I started on 1st Jan so I'm on day 3 now, its not been too bad so far! occasional hunger and funky breath my only complaints:).

I have found it a total shock to the system just being at home all day with my boy. He is a really good baby and I love him soooooo much but its very isolating sometimes. Cant wait to shift some weight, I think I will get out more then with Finlay and we will be able to go swimming! cant wait! x

how many kids you got? x x

though im scottish i live in london and yeah i thought i could smell something foul coming from the essex direction lol

i find if i am constantly sipping on a bottle of water throughout the day i dont get the breath, its just 1st thing morning when you wake up :brushing teeth:

Yeah i no what u mean. I have 2 kids. And this summer the kids got season passes for m&ds scotlands theme park. And i didnt go on any of the rides for fear of getting stuck!!! Feel like im missing out. Plus Rhiannon was at that age over the summer where she would run away, and theres no way id have caught her. So another reason, among many others to get the weight off

Being big, the only plus I had was my sense of humour!
Im off in about 5 mins, I have a season ticket at Arsenal and we are at home today, so will have to dash.
Tomorrow, I have a MRI scan at the hospital. I have been in twice this year with gall bladder problems and they have said that they wont operate due to my size. They want to scan me to check that out and one of my kidneys.
Other than that, nout planned.
You got a busy one or you relaxing?

Well enjoy ur day at the footie bigfella. And good luck at the hospital, let us no how u get on. I have housework to keep me going lol and if i get very desperate I may fone n get a wee back shift. The hospital is always looking for extra cover at the weekends...

Im terrified!

This next week ill be cutting down on carbs and fats and increasing water intake.. then ill start CD week after that!

15 stone 7lbs :eek:.. Want to b around 11 stone :rolleyes:

Im a student nurse and a mum of one.. dragging the extra stones about with me is no good! x

Hope I can do this :D

BabyB
Cos Im out for a while, feel free to shoot down here to give my house abit of TLC, lol.
Bring back my toothbrush on the way!
I will let you know what happens at the hospital, shouldnt be a problem though!
Take care, spk later

BabyB
Cos Im out for a while, feel free to shoot down here to give my house abit of TLC, lol.
Bring back my toothbrush on the way!
I will let you know what happens at the hospital, shouldnt be a problem though!
Take care, spk later

hahaha now i no u have a good sense of humour. me n housework just dont go well lolol i hate it with a passion. Though im hoping this diet may turn me into a domestic goddess. I blame being being overweight of course.... SO maybe in a few months instead lol

here goes

Hello everyone
Never done this before (posting, I mean - I've dieted hundreds of times!)
I'm starting Cambridge on Monday - never tried it before, but did do LighterLife several years ago. Lost 3 stone and have put it all back on.
Didn't fancy the counselling - not my bag - thought I'd try this route instead.
Any tips??

Red
Good luck.
Tips? Use this forum, speaking and looking at the pics as often as poss, it gives you inspiration and help when you feel like crap!
Also, when you have the moment when you feel like coming off the cd, try to think about the look on everyones faces when you appear in you new body. That should put you off the food!
Just be strong, I have said before, you have the rest of your life to eat/drink whatever you want, but this is your time now to get the body you want.
Good luck

Back