Jaqys - dusting off the diary

Hope you're ok Jaq :D

Things are going very well.
No news on the room I saw at the weekend so guess I'm not in there.
Going to see another not too far away on sunday.

Yesterdays food was pretty dukan
B from frais
L tuna cottage cheese salad
D steak and eggs

Today almost
B from frais and big coffee
L cottage cheese and salad
D non dukan meat, broccolli

I've been having a non-dukan cocoa in the evenings with half hot water half unsweetened soy milk which is keeping sweet cravings undercontrol. Need to make up some sugar free jelly too.

No exercise other than walking since the weekend.

Hi,

great to see you're doing well. I just wanted to say I'm really flattered that you were inspired by my musings on c25k, and good luck! I won't be able to start till July in any case, so I hope my resolve stays strong. I might download the podcasts and do a few tentative sessions to see how I feel about the whole thing though!

Cocoa: I still have, on occasion, this version:
1 ts coca powder (the normal G&B variety so I always counted it as 2 tolerateds)
1 ts skimmed milk powder
1 ts splenda

I then make it up with skimmed milk.

Good luck for the next viewing!

I'm smiling at drinking hot cocoa in this weather! ugh!! I'm all for it by the fire with the snow outside, mind ;)

Its not warm here at the moment jo, pretty windy.

Im using normal sainsburys cocoa, I figure the soya milk keeps it low carb but higher fatwise than ok dukan, but my calories overall are still lowish (1200ish most days) but higher than when I'm strictly dukan(where I would be 850-1000, and worried).

I'm feeling Ive got a good balance for me for now, a few sneaks on the scale show things are moving downwards. Having veg (almost all greens plus mushrooms, no carrots etc) daily is preventing me from those arrrrgh its a ppday I hate this diet moments, which I had, frequently, especially at lunchtime. And its keeping things moving ;)

Excellent!! I'm really pleased to hear that. Yes it's all about finding what works for oneself. I'm sorry the weather isn't nicer though. I'm in white trousers and a sleeveless top! Sunglasses to go outside in a mo...

Had a slight change of plan yesterday, missed the bus so headed to Yo Sushi for dinner (blue thursday) had tuna and salamon sashimi and seared beef - the same food I had my first meal out on dukan. Had too much soy sauce but not feeling bloated this morning.

My newest bra is on the tightest hook and my jeans are becoming loose in the behind. Will try on the dress and too tight jeans later to see if any change.

Racing, cleaning flat and visiting potential places to live this weekend.

Good start to the weekend, X-trainer and rowing done. The dress is still too clingy in the middle, but a few weeks to get it looking better and the jeans fit and look okay - with a long top ;) so wearing them.

On way to Sainsburys, food likely to be
B eggs
L/d whole chicken.

It's a nice sunny day.

I only walk in the week, am enjoying the extra effort at weekends, am sleeping better for it too.

Flat I went to see was um not for me, shame as its super cheap but I has standards :D on with the search.

Please keep patronising thoughts to yourselves. I'm an adult and I'm not mentally disabled. I'm fed up of coming in my diary, especially when things are going well, to find yet another post that puts doubt on that.

I need this diary as a tool to get me through the weightloss and it's useless if I can't read it back.

Bad day in the gym, couldnt keep going on anything, probably managed 15mins total. Hope it's due to lack of sleep, rain kept me awake.

Back