Jaqys - dusting off the diary

What a great holiday hun!

Very jealous and cannot wait to check out your pics.

Bren
X

I had a good/sad day in London.
Departure lounge was sooooooo funny, dad I couldn't see it sooner as would like to have seen it again but it closes today. Andi peters was in the audience watching Chris fountain.

Then went to the avenue q furwell, great show, it'll be missed but the first tour stop is bath so I'll be able to see it soon.

Food Friday pp
Chicken (whole ready cooked)
Yogurt with bran
Yogurt without bran
Um maybe a drop or 2 of duty free whisky

Sat almost pp
Ww citrus yogurts with bran
Burger king, chucked the bun, ate lettuce and onion and more mayo and ketchup than should.
Nandos half chicken, medium spice but pulled off skin and diet coke.
Giant skimmed cappuccino

Anyway today all the holiday gain has gone!!!!!

Clock change not helped enough, woke at 11, though was 2 before I went to bed.
Must go to sleep early tonight.

Think we're all feeling the clock change :( wish they'd leave well alone Jaqys :) x

Congrats on the "holiday weight gain" LOSS!!

YOU'RE DOING FABULOUSLY:).... onwards and downwards?

Gotta ask....did you get Andi Peters autograph? :)....I think he "spoke" to me more than my Mum did while I was growing up :) never seemed like he was off the telly! :) x

Nah I didnt ask. Had to rush back into town so couldn't even say well done to Liam and verity.

The clock change was right direction for me, but I could do with another 7 hours forward.

hey jaqy's ive totally forgot wot ive just red on ur diary has OH and son are doing my head in chatte chatter !!!! told them both to shut up lol ........ glad to hear you have lost the weight gain and now u are bak on track !!!!!!!!

Verity rushworth used to be in emerdale(? Some soap) and Liam tamne, they were both in hairspray so I've met them a few times. Was about to say Liam was in my before pic but he's not, but the pic with him in march was deffo part of my kicking myself into doing this.

Thanks jet, lol noisy men, it's soooooo quiet here tonight.

She's lovely, very fun and I quite fancy her boyfriend.

Pv yesterday
Mushroom and leek omelette
Mince with veg
Yogurt with bran
Chicken

Still feeling hungry in evening, annoying as on hols ate 2 meals most days without much hunger (okay so giant meals).

Today pp
Yogurt with bran
Tuna, yogurt
Chicken, probably more yogurt.

Back to work - booooooo, alarm didn't go off, it clearly go confused and started going off in my bag an hour later.
Slept hardly at all but feeling okay, sleeping til 11 yesterday probably helped.

New low on the scales today, surprised as ate a lot yesterday.

fab pics Jaq thanks - why is it the food ones draw me in, yum :D
whats the waffle thing?

omg i always see those on american diner programmes and unsure if id like them with the waffles but they look amazing!!!!!

Really chicken waffles win sweet hot sauce?!?!? Crazy.

Oh and well done on your low point! Lol x

The chicken was quite spicy and there was sweet sauce and not sweet hot sauce. I dunno how people come up with these things.

At some places they put bacon into the waffle, but thats a step too far for me.

Yep you can get pancakes, bacon and maple syrup over this side of the world. People love it?!

Its the bacon that I dont like LOL!

HI Jaqys,

woohoo - fabulous losses!! And you had such a good time too, without overly restricting yourself.

Hope back to work today was not too bad ...

Back