Jaqys - dusting off the diary

I think I used to be organised in a previous life. I'm struggling here too, Jaqys, I bet we're not the only two.

You'll get back on track as will we all.

Haven't read though all your diary yet, but I will do.

Off to sort more clothes *sigh*.

B&J's gave you a hangover Vicky?!!! haaaa! (must have been Rum & Raisin!)...

lol no that was friday was the red red wine on sat x

"goes to my heeeaaaddd"

I went to see them many many years ago - with U2... (just checked - in 1987... I was a baby...)

I love them - their greatest hits is brill. Oops sorry Jaq hijacked!

lol.

Tis entertaining.

I did enjoy the racing until it got really boring, which spurred me into a washing up frenzie (kitchen is in the lounge so could still hear if anything happened).
Mark Webber is still in it and even though he's not a brit he is the only one who lives here fulltime so I'd be delighted for him to get it.

He lives in the UK? OK he's got my vote; I went off Hamilton when he became a tax exile...

oh eck i know exactly how u feel ,i think with the dark nights in now this diet is going to get harder !!!!!

Oh Jaq - hope you are feeling better today?

Not really, though am getting on with it.

I've 3 christmas do's coming up next month. One of which is a singles event, totally out of character for me to book for but need to make an effort to meet people in the city as I'll be here for a while longer.

The other 2 are work and my building(another making an effort to meet people).

They should be enough to get me reaching for the chicken and getting focused but I'm still a bit drifty.

Did my shopping last night on way home, decided to PP until the weekend, need to get rid of these extra 2lbs and get down a bit more which I know will spur me on. The holiday weight going so fast probably didnt help. But the weekend 2 sticking around is annoying me so I wont be slipping again.

Well not til the Xmas drinking starts ;)

Lol Jaq.
at least you the parties as motivation? sounds like you are going to be busy!

I did think the parties would motivate me.

Partly I think that I was expecting work to be quiet once I got back from hols, but its not(and yet I'm on here ;) ), about 4x the amount of work I was expecting will be happening and its zapping me so much that I cant muster up the energy and focus this diet requires.

Still I've a quiet few weeks at home now and so will be able to catchup on sleep and maybe sort out some freezer meals to make things a bit easier.

Am sure I'll be kicking fat soon.

hi jaqys u are going to be a busy girl leading up to xmas !!!!!!!

Hey Jaqys :)

Sorry you're feeling rough recently...gotta admit to feeling the same since my return...it's so easy to go off track after dukan and not so easy to get back on track....

you do sound like you've some great events coming up though :) and that'll help with the motivation...will you be buying a new outfit? x

Morning.

No more new clothes, am pretty broke after the holiday with some Xmas stuff still to get.
Picked up some old clothes from parents at the weekend, including some never worn trousers which should fit very soon.

The protein is at work and I'm feeling a bit better today. Thanks for the encouragement.

great Jaq - glad you feeling better :D takes a while for those nasty sugary carbs to get out of your system x

Back