Step 1 Sole Source Jaw problems?

blondcarrot

Hi

I'm starting to introduce food again but finding that my jaw is playing up, and wonder if this has got to do with not using it as obviously have been sipping shakes for months? Has anyone else experienced this/heard of it/know what to do about it?

Basically, as it is now, I can't open my mouth fully, maybe two fingers width... Sometimes hard to fit in my toothbrush at the very back.. It's not painful. Only if I try to force it...

BC

How strange !! Sometimes after doing the diet for a good few weeks and not eating I have found I get a but clumsy with eating - so for example I bite my tongue, or found food goes down the wrong pipe and I end up having a coding fit haha

But I've never heard of that, it might be worth checking with you CDC or maybe even your GP....

Hope it sorts itself out soon xx

When I came off plan recently for my holiday I had really sore gums and teeth and my tongue was tender which was obviously due to lack of solid food. I am sure I read a similar post a few months back with people saying similar to what you have experienced but it is definitely worth checking with your CDC :D

MandyMoo69 said:
When I came off plan recently for my holiday I had really sore gums and teeth and my tongue was tender which was obviously due to lack of solid food. I am sure I read a similar post a few months back with people saying similar to what you have experienced but it is definitely worth checking with your CDC :D

Thanks Mandy
I've started to eat a few almonds daily to get used to chewing again but it's the oddest sensation not being able to open ones month fully!

starry*eyed<3 said:
How strange !! Sometimes after doing the diet for a good few weeks and not eating I have found I get a but clumsy with eating - so for example I bite my tongue, or found food goes down the wrong pipe and I end up having a coding fit haha

But I've never heard of that, it might be worth checking with you CDC or maybe even your GP....

Hope it sorts itself out soon xx

That is funny :) who would've thought our mind/body would "forget" how to eat??!
I've had an X-ray but nothing came up. Think I just need to train up the muscles again.
Seeing my lovely CDC today so ill be asking her!

Hope you get it sorted soon !!

Our bodies are strange things eh haha x

Back