JaxD's Diary- Damned drink and Kentucky woes!

Jaxie, enjoy the weekend and have a restart on monday.Will have my fingers crossed for you. I am off to Spain for a week so will be back next saturday. Good luck girl and enjoy the DS bday weekend:) xx

Weekends are just a nightmare:cry:

Just home from work after 12 hour shift and the am just polishing off my first vodka and i suspect another few will be downed before the end of the night!!

I am gonna sign the pledge next week!!:D

Ah well, Monday is another week!!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

You enjoy your vodka mrs!!! You work so hard you deserve em!!! Never mind about your dinner out, get back on it on monday thats wot i say!! Just about to have a little ww wine methinks, only bought a mini bottle at morrisons, damage limitation!!!

x

You enjoy your vodka mrs!!! You work so hard you deserve em!!! Never mind about your dinner out, get back on it on monday thats wot i say!! Just about to have a little ww wine methinks, only bought a mini bottle at morrisons, damage limitation!!!

x

Joanne,

You put me to shame!!;) Wonder if there's such a thing as WW vodka:p.

Enjoy your weekend!

Hi Jax

Vodka isn't that many points .... it's the stuff I eat after a few Vodka's which get me lol

Have a great weekend - as you say it'll be your last eating/drinking one for a while - so enjoy it!

Twigs
xx

Hi Jax

Vodka isn't that many points .... it's the stuff I eat after a few Vodka's which get me lol

Have a great weekend - as you say it'll be your last eating/drinking one for a while - so enjoy it!

Twigs
xx

Hey Twigs, you're doing really well:D I seem to have lost my way at present and every time i try to jump back on wagon i fall off at the weekend:sigh:

I want to say i will be 100% over the next few weeks but week after next am heading away for a couple of nights to a fancy hotel with the family and I know i'll let my hair down but will try to be good next week at least:D

Well done you:)

ww vodka would be a dream come true :D although i agree, its the damage in the aftermath of a good drink thats a problem for me, 2 many vodkas = ideas of kebabs for early morning breakfast...no good!!

Hope you manage to stay on the wagon this weekend, sure you will

x

ww vodka would be a dream come true :D although i agree, its the damage in the aftermath of a good drink thats a problem for me, 2 many vodkas = ideas of kebabs for early morning breakfast...no good!!

Hope you manage to stay on the wagon this weekend, sure you will

x

I LOVE KEBABS!!:cry: (2nd vodka down 3rd coming up!!:D Not literally though)

hi jaxie have a super weekend and come monday get back on that wagon hun - u can do it!!!! its so easy to let urself slip - i do it soooo much - but just jump straight back into it and u will be back on track in no time. as for ur night away in the hotel - just commit to urself to be good till then and then ur reward can be going a bit crazy that weekend!! monday mornin draw a line under it and start a fresh!! u can do it!! xxx

You're right Gabs. I'm on nights next week and it seems to be easier to keep on track then so am gonna try to be totally angelic from Monday for a week and then won't feel so bad on my trip away!;)

Just back from an attempt at a jog but i'm afraid i must have some sort of injury to my left thigh as after the first 1.5 miles the pain starts in my left leg and i have to walk the rest of the way:mad: Must be some sort of muscular injury - being going on for weeks now:sigh:. Maybe physio would help? All i know is that it's playing havoc with my fitness regime:(.

Hope the weather is as nice with the rest of you as here - It really cheers you up;)

Just popping in to say hi, hope you are ok...Physio may help with that knee..Might even be worth trying some kind of support bandage when running? xx

Well after my nightmare of a weekend - foodwise:eek: I am trying to get back into the swing of things but my heart just isn't in it for some reason although i have eaten very little today:rolleyes:

I am on nights all week so that should help things as i'm always good during nights for some reason:). Hopefully will get back into it just in time for the weekend:eek: Then it will be my mini-break time in the hotel with OH and kids:eek: next Tuesday for 2 nights! All these trials and tribulations!

Ah well!! Nothing else for it!

Oh, Jaxie, I know exactly how you are feeling... it seems to get harder to get back on when you know you have something coming up that means you will jump back off.

I suppose this is what we have to get used to doing though - planning ahead and cutting back and still having a life in between.

Hope the night shift helps. xx

I know all these things that life throws at you good or bad seems to control wot you eat:confused: didnt really see myself as an emotional eater but after losing miffy today i have no appetite:cry:still have managed to put away 16 points tho??x
Have given up tryin to analyse it all!:)

Hi Jax

Hope you're feeling better soon ... although I have no idea how Nights could help! I work with people who do shift work and there is no way I could do Nights ... I have enough probem staying awake during the day :D

Twigs
xx

Hi Jax

Sorry to hear about your thigh playing up during your run .....at least you can say you tried hun, hope its better soon.

Hope your nights put you back on track too x

Hi lovely ladies:p

Well, I'm still here although doing a virtual wander in the diet wilderness:eek:. I haven't been bad and have just been toying around with other diet plans, seeing how they compare and as usual they don't stand the test of time:D.

For me i think my little meanderings help put me back on track and remind me that WW is the only one that is going to do it for me no matter how long it's gonna take!!

I am gonna officially start afresh after my trip away next week but until then i'm gonna to unconsciously count my points and then enjoy my weekend.

I actually jumped on the scales yesterday morning and was pleasantly surprised to find that after my wayward antics last week that i haven't gained any weight:D which is grrrrrreat!!

I shall be back with a vengeance post next Thursday but will pop in and out to see how you're all getting on!!

Back