JaxieD food diary - Back at it!!!

hi jax, trying my best anyway, an ok day today but went tho the shopping centre with my friend and her daughter and ended up in kfc, wasn't a whole lot in it, i had a snck box with chips and a mini fillet and a diet drink. i have a friend calling later so i am cooking a piece of baked cod and veg, very low in points and about 3 tablespoons of boiled rice with that, co crossing the fingers for monday.
hope ur enjoying ur holiday.

Sounds like you are having a nice time!! I've been okay until today, had a pina colada (no idea how many points) then a home made thai curry. I'm hoping ive stayed in points but not sure, off to work it all out just now,

safe home x

Back to basics!

Hi girls!
Back last night and am straight back to WW! Am too afraid to step on the scales coz it'll just depress me! Am cutting back for a few days to try and limit the damage! No WI for me this week! Have taken a weeks holiday! (chicken!!!!)

Brunch- frittata - 2x medium eggs (3), chicken (2), low fat cheddar (2), mixed veg.

D - 200gms basa fish (2.5), 40gms soya beans (1), squash, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, shape yoghurt (1), grapes (1)

Extra - 300mls skimmed milk (1.5). Snackajack popcorn (0.5), Alpen light bar (1)

Total - 15

Last edited:
Hiya

Sounds like you had a really nice time whilst you were away and good on you. You definately need to have a break from ww every now and again. You seem to be back on track with your menu today so well done! I think its a good idea to skip wi, get back on track for a week first, damage limitation!! x

Hi joanne,

thanx for the vote of confidence:p. Don't feel so bad now for skipping WI this week!!
Heading into work for night shift shortly and am dreading it - could sleep for a week at the minute.

Must get back into my exercise routine tomorrow!! (I HATE exercise:mad:)

hi jax, glad to see ur back, just ease yourself back into it.
hubbie made for chatting, so i have to sign off, tune in again tomorrow

Night shift gloom!!

Oooh I hate nights!! My whole body clock is up the left (not good for a 40 year old woman:()

B- 2 x toast (2.5), 3 turkey rashers (1.5) tomato sauce (0.5)
D - 2 yummy bowls of homemade lentil soup (4), 2 x clemintines (0.5), slice toast with low fat soft cheese (1.5)
Supper-Tuna and sweetcorn sarnie (4.5)

Snack - Shape yoghurt (1), pack limbos (1)
Extra - 200mls skim milk (1), Alpen light (1), apple (0.5), packet snackajack popcorn (0.5)

Total - 20

(so much for cutting back today!!)

Last edited:
hi jax well at least you didn't go over the 20 points!

back on track before u know it.

got the sniffles now, so just going for a quick browse around.

catch up again tomorrow

I know that's the main thing!! I have to settle my head and remember that i'm doing this slowly and surely and that i will have days and weeks where i may wobble but i'll get there in the end!!

Right lecture over:D

Food for the day

B - Oatsosimple syrup porridge - (2), toast with low fat cheese spread (1.5)

D - bowl of homemade lentil soup (2), 2 x toast with wafer thin ham and Tesco low fat soft Garlic & herb soft cheese (3.5), mullerlite yoghurt (1.5)

Supper - 1 x bagel (3) tuna, sweetcorn and Extra light mayo(2), Alpen light bar (1) Snackajack popcorn(0.5) Apple (0.5), 0pts squash and pepper soup.

Extra - 300mls skim milk - (1), packet limbos (1), pack of fruities (0.5), No point Squash and pepper soup

Total - 20pts
(I'm hungry today for some reason?)

Last edited:
B - Oatsosimple porridge - (2)
Snack - 1 Ryvita and low fat Garlic and herb soft cheese (1)
D - Homemade smoked haddock chowder (from WW recipe) (4), Danone Shape yoghurt (1)
Supper - Bagel (3), low fat soft cheese (1) 2 x turkey rashers (1), 0pts red pepper and squash soup, Alpen light (1), Snackajack popcorn (0.5), Apple (0.5), fruities (0.5)
Extra - 300mls skim milk (1), limbos (1)
Total - 17pts

ur going well, just having a quick browse around, dashing out, catch up soon:):)

Hang over blues!!

I really am gonna be sooooo good next week!!:D Went out on a work do last night and had a really good time!! Had a lovely chinese and then a few vods at a 70's night in a club in Belfast. Bit delicate today but back on track!!:p

B - (up late so was more like lunch) Smoked haddock and prawn chowder (3.5), Mullerlite yoghurt (1.5)

L - 2 x 400gms toast (1.5), 30gms low fat cheddar (2)

D - Chicken stirfry - 50gms noodles (2.5), 125gms chicken (2), oyster sauce (0.5), meringue nest (0.5) strawberries and grapes (1), tbsp 0% greek yoghurt (0.5)

Extra - 300mls skim milk (1)
Total - 16.5

Last edited:
Less said about last night the better:mad: (weekends off are too difficult)

Brunch - 2 x toast (2.5), can of cheese and ham toast topper (2.5), shape yoghurt (1)

Snack - 2 x 400gms toast (1.5) 30gms half fat cheddar (2).

Dinner - Beef and chickpea curry (5), 50gms rice (2.5), mixed veg.

Extra - 300gms skim milk (1), snackajack popcorn (0.5), Alpen light (1)

Total - 20pts

Last edited:
hi jax, i think both mine and yours weekend a bit of a nightmare!!!!! you and the vodka and me on the bacardi. lol - great at the time, you know 'the more the merrier' and all the rest.

just about managed to salvage myself, weight stayed the same thank god,:p

just about managed to salvage myself, weight stayed the same thank god,:p[/quote]

:DLucky you!! I weighed in this morning 1.5lbs heavier but i count that as not bad going after my mega binge in Holland and after the weekend of cheese and crackers:copon:.

Firmly back on track:) and full of motivation. Not on computer much over next few days coz of my shifts so shall put in 2 days of diary to keep myself right.

Allowance - 20pts

Yesterday (Monday)

B - Porridge (2)

L - Cauliflower cheese soup (From WW mag - yum!!) (2), 2 toast with Tesco Light choice garlic and herb soft cheese (3.5), apple (0.5), Shape yoghurt (1)

D - Beef and chickpea curry (5.5), 50gms rice (3.5), mixed veg, apple (0.5)

Extra - 300mls skim milk (1), snackajack popcorn (0.5), Alpen light bar (1), Chupa chup lolly (1?:copon:), WW fruities (0.5)

Total - 22.5 (Bloody lolly!!:mad:) 2.5 over
Exercise - 1 hour jog/run - 4pts (roughly - 1.5pts banked):D

Today

B - porridge (2)

L - Cauliflower cheese soup (2), tuna & sweetcorn sarnie (4), apple (0.5)

D - Paella - (6), Shape yoghurt (1),

Extra - 300mls skim milk (1), snackajack popcorn (0.5), Alpen light bar (1), WW fruities (0.5)

Total - 18pts (2pts banked)

Exercise - 30mins brisk walk (1.5pts banked)

hi jax,

fair play ur going well, what month mag is that cauliflower soup in? have u tried the mustardy pork with leeks, its lovely (if u like mustard)

of walking now. fill in my diary later

:):):):):)

Hi LiH, Got the recipe off the Spring 2009 WW irresistible mag - there's some really lovely recipes in it - can't wait til the next one comes out.:D

B - Oatsosimple syrup porridge (2)

L - Tuna & sweetcorn sarnie (4), cauliflower soup (2), 150gms strawberries (0.5), meringue nest (0.5) and tbsp 0% total greek yoghurt (0.5)

D - 60gms pasta (3), 100gms extra lean mince (2.5), own tomato based veggie sauce (0). Shape yoghurt (1)

Extra - 300mls skim milk (1), snackajack popcorn (0.5), Alpen light bar (1), WW fruities (0.5), mini chupachup lolly (0.5)

Total - 18.5pts (1.5pts banked)

Exercise - 50mins walk/jog (about 4 miles) (4pts banked)

hi jax,

na i din't get that mag, usually get the usual ww mag, but haven't come across the irresistible one!

just thinking i have strawberrries in the fridge and merringue nests in the press, ideas ideas ideas................

Cauliflower soup overdose

Well, that's the last of the Cauliflower cheese soup!! (it was rather delish though!)

B - Oatsosimple porridge (2)

L - 2 x toast (2.5) Tesco healthy living smoked bacon (2), tomato slices, red sauce (0.5), Cauliflower cheese soup (2)
Apple (0.5)

D - Quorn fillet with rosemary and vine tomato marinade (1.5), 150gms homemade potato wedges (1.5), 100gms roasted Sweet potato (1.5),Corn on cob (1.5), Reggi reggi sauce (0.5)
Strawberries (0.5), meringue nest (0.5), Tbsp 0% greek yoghurt (0.5)

Extra - 300mls skim milk (1), packet limbos (1), Alpen light bar (1)
Exercise - 30mins brisk walk (1.5 banked)

Total - 20pts

Last edited:
Hi

Sorry not been on this week! Been so blinkin busy!! Well done for only putting on 1.5lbs. I think if i went on a binge i could put on double that in a day, lol!

Looks like you've eased yourself back into it again like a true pro! Hope its getting a bit easier!

Loved the sound of your cauliflower cheese soup, was it a ww recipe?? x

Back