JaxieD food diary - Back at it!!!

hey there - sounds like you'll do great on WW - keep on keepin on.....;)

and dont forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

Hi jax, another good day all round for us, weigh in mon, had a peek on scales today, so i can honestly say i think i'm going in the right direction. even though a little nite tomorrow night, a girl that used to work with me having an engagement party!!!!!! fingers crossed,

Hi

Sorry not been on this week! Been so blinkin busy!! Well done for only putting on 1.5lbs. I think if i went on a binge i could put on double that in a day, lol!

Looks like you've eased yourself back into it again like a true pro! Hope its getting a bit easier!

Loved the sound of your cauliflower cheese soup, was it a ww recipe?? x

hi Joanne, see above re cauliflower cheese soup - it's basically - 1 cauliflower, an onion, 2 cloves garlic, 600mls veg stock all boiled up and then pureed. Add 50mls skimmed milk and 2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard and 75gms of extra mature cheddar stirred through - It's yum and serves 4 (2pts each)

Don't work too hard!!:D

hey there - sounds like you'll do great on WW - keep on keepin on.....;)

and dont forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

Hiya Debz:D. Yeah, it's great! Never hungry - of course slow compared to CD but happy to take my time - will get up some time to catch up!! Miss the crack!!:p
And not forgetting of course that i couldn't have lost what i have up to now without your support!!

I was looking for this recipe! Thank you for shearing it. Did you use normal cheese or ww one?Thanks

Hi jax, another good day all round for us, weigh in mon, had a peek on scales today, so i can honestly say i think i'm going in the right direction. even though a little nite tomorrow night, a girl that used to work with me having an engagement party!!!!!! fingers crossed,

Hi LIH, Hoping for a good loss myself this week as i've been sooooooo good;). Gonna make ham and sweetcorn chowder tomorrow so shall let you know if it's a success:D
Enjoy your night!

Last edited:
B - Oatsosimple original - (1.5)
L - toast and low fat cheese spread (2), ham and sweetcorn chowder (3) (YUM!!), yoghurt (1)
D - 60gms noodles (3), 160gms chicken (2.5) 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (0.5) mixed veg. meringue nest (0.5), 100gms grapes (1), tbsp 0%greek yoghurt (0.5)
Extra - 300mls skim milk (1), apple (0.5), 4 potato wedges (0.5), Alpen light bar (1), bag snackajack popcorn (0.5)
Total - 18.5
Exercise - 40mins walk/jog (3 banked)

Last edited:
Hi thanks for soup recipe, will definately try it out this week! Hope you have a good weekend! x

......Miss the crack!!:p
And not forgetting of course that i couldn't have lost what i have up to now without your support!!

miss you too.....:( we always had such a laugh.....and it was YOU who did it - I just nagged to help you stay on track !

see you soon

love

Debz xx

I was looking for this recipe! Thank you for shearing it. Did you use normal cheese or ww one?Thanks

Hi Nuneczka - just used normal lardy extra mature cheese:p as stated in recipe(with only 75gms for whole recipe it adds good flavour without being too naughty!!)

Started off well!

Saturday

B - oatsosimple porridge - 2
L - ham & sweetcorn chowder - 3, toast & cheese triangle - 1.5, shape yoghurt - 1
D - tesco light choice ready meal - 6
Extra - 300mls skim milk - 1, packet snacksjack popcorn 0.5, 4 light richtea 2, packet normal snackjacks 1.5, mini chupa chup lolly 0.5, spoonful coleslaw - 1, 4 flying saucers 1, piece of chicken 1, couple of sweetie shrimps 1.5 (all approx)
Total - dunno about 25 say? Am away to bed before I do any more damage!

Just popping in to say hey!Hope things are going well for you this week x

hey Lovely Lady - hope all good with you - your food diary lookin good.....

stick with it, increase the exercise and that pesky stone will be gone in no time !

luvya !

Debz xxx

hi jax, hey that was a bit of an assortment u had yesterday wasn't it.

what day is ur weigh in again?

whats that greek yogurt like, i've never tried it.

hey Lovely Lady - hope all good with you - your food diary lookin good.....

stick with it, increase the exercise and that pesky stone will be gone in no time !

luvya !

Debz xxx

Hi Debz! Ran the roads last week but as usual the weekend sabotages my good intention! Hope to have got away with it tho!! Need a life too but trying my best!
Hope to seeyou soon! ;-)

hi jax, hey that was a bit of an assortment u had yesterday wasn't it.

what day is ur weigh in again?

whats that greek yogurt like, i've never tried it.

Another weekend and more badness!! But i hope all my exercise helped me out though!! Didn't have a mega binge just had a few too many treats:mad:. Was working long hours and was knackered which i find makes my resolve disappear. Back on track now though!! Weigh in tomorrow if i can get out of work for half hour. Fingers and legs crossed:D:D

B - Oatsosimple porridge - 2
L - Sweetcorn and ham chowder - 3, toast and diet cheese triangle - 1.5, Shape yoghurt - 1
D - Paella - 6, 2 x Light Richtea - 1.

Extra - 300mls skim milk - 1, packet snackajack rice cakes - 1.5, small piece M&S lemon tart:copon: - 1.5

Total 18.5

No exercise today but did 30 mins treadmill yesterday (2pts)

Feeling poorly

Am coming down with a cold or something!!:sigh: Feeling rotten and want to hide under my duvet with bags of McCoys salt and vinegar!

B - porridge - (2)

L - Bagel (3), Healthy choice bacon medallions (1.5), Tesco healthy choice Garlic and herb soft cheese (1), Shape yoghurt (1), bag snackajack popcorn (0.5).

D - Healthy living pork mince (3), Pasta (3), Homemade pasta sauce, Light richtea (0.5), grapes (0.5)

Extra - skim milk (1), snackajack rice cakes (1.5)

Total - 18.5

No exercise today:mad:

bummer you feeling poorly, hope ur better soon (by the weekend anyway!!!!)
must fill in my own food diary now

DOH!!

:eek:What an eejit!! Couldn't make my normal class yesterday coz held on at work so got up this morning all angelic like and headed to a different class about 20miles away only to find i got the wrong day:brainfart: Do i feel like a right twerp of what!!?

Now am gonna have to wait til next week for WI:sigh: as there's not another closeish class later in the week. And I'd been good all week!! I read the web page wrong!!

Anyway back to grub intake:-

B - porridge with spoonful of full FAT greek yoghurt:eek: (didn't realise as i had raided my mum's fridge - wondered why it tasted so delish:p) - 2.5

L - bagel 3, Tesco light choice soft garlic and herb cheese 1, Tesco h/l bacon 1, apple 0.5, snackajack popcorn 0.5,

D - Breaded chicken fillet 4, baked potato 2, more soft cheese 0.5,veggies.

Extra - skim milk 1, 2 x richtea 1, snackajack S&V rice cakes 1.5, Alpen light bar 1

Total -19.5/20

Exercise - NONE (What??!!:eek: Get with it lady!!!)

Back