1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Jaxys Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Small_Jaxy, 22 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Small_Jaxy

Small_Jaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers

I found this old thread lying around from 2011 and i have put on a stone and a half since i started this which i am disgusted at! I have been trying to lose weight since 2009 and i have to say this is the hardest thing i have ever had to do!

I am currently on slim and save and have just lost 7lbs in my first week although i haven't kept to it the last few days as i was very unwell, so i'm chuffed with that loss.

I have decided once i use up the remaining packs i will be joining slimming world and this time i will be sticking to it. This time will be different and i will not give up at the first hurdle. I will not give in when it gets too tough but i will achieve success and i will get to where i want to be and when i do finally get there i will enjoy every bloody minute of it because i worked so hard to achieve it!

Hopefully this positive outlook will stay with me through out this journey!

Fingers, toes and legs crossed!!! xx
    Last edited: 23 August 2013
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    well done :D you can do this :D keep your diary and write your food down. Even if you have a bad day still come on here, its what keeps me going :D without my diary and my friends I would have given up again long ago.xxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.