Jayde is fasting :)

Lol much better. Fridays are maybe not the best psychologically! ! Find Mondays so easy it's weird! Thought I would wake up and want to eat everything I see but I'm not bothered, the mind is a strange thing!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just had my WI and lost 2 lbs this week which is awesome because I didn't count cals on my normal days only fasts and was worried I would not lose. So will stick to the same routine this week again and see what happens :)

Week 1 -10lbs
Week 2 -sts
Week 3 -2 lbs

Here's to week 4!

Well I'm fasting today and have been fine until now. I'm finding harder than I did at first, but hoping it gets easier again.

Only a few more hours then bed, going to try and stay busy!

I think we have all struggled with today! I'm on bed already & hoping to be asleep quickly so I can have breakfast soon lol

Right I am all planned for my fast tomorrow and i am not going to let it be a negative experience! I want week 1 again!!

Bought myself a salad in sainsburys and also a butternut squash risotto for dinner.

I will do this :)

Right I am all planned for my fast tomorrow and i am not going to let it be a negative experience! I want week 1 again!! Bought myself a salad in sainsburys and also a butternut squash risotto for dinner. I will do this :) Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck honey xx

Thanks everyone :) really hoping this is the one!! NO MORE FLITTING BETWEEN PLANS!!!!

just out of interest dies ahyone have any info on fasting and fertility? I have read on the web that if you want to conceive you should not fast and although I do not want that immediately certainlymin the not to distant future, after kosing some weight, we want children. Am I doing damage????

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back