Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

Well done champ! Congrats on finishing in the heat, I reckon that would definitely slow you down... ;)
Are you getting weighed today? Good luck!!

WI day today

Feel a bit fat and flabby and have stomach ache today, perhaps AF is due a visit (she's very sporadic :(), why does this happen on WI day!!!

Oh well, the scales will show the truth later, I feel like I've been bad this week and although I have had a few extras I don't think I've been excessively bad, it's just very hard to lose weight at this stage, I need to be super good to do it!!

Tuesday (not sure of the day yet prob EE!)

B - 2 weetabix (HEXB) with chopped banana and FF Fromage frais

L - Will have a lightish lunch (tis WI day...) probably boiled egg and salad with some grapes and yoghurt afterwards.

D - not sure, going to rake out the freezer in a bit and see what meat I have, now it's cooled down a little I think I may make a chicken curry :D changed my mind, it's now going to be chilli and potato wedges. woop woop - an "on plan" WI dinner!!

Syns - 3 pink & whites (7.5syns) Hmm, before lunch as well!!

Last edited:
Good luck for tonight Jay ~ the scales might surprise you with doing all that running at the weekend. AF is evil isn't she?? Arriving at the most inconvenient times! Looking forward to hearing how you get on, have a good day xx

Hmm, half on this week. Not a lot and probably deserved. That's it, I'm STICKING to it this week. I really am. :)

Bah! You probably just need a poo!! ;) xx

Hellie that really made me giggle!!!

Anyway, onwards and downwards - I MUST lose some weight this week, gotta get under target.

I am going to still do EE some days this week but I will make sure I fill my plate with a third superfree (as recommended by SW!) to try and find a loss. I did EE all last week and didn't consiously do this so this is my top tip for the week :)

Wednesday 8th - EE day

B - banana and FF Activia yoghurt

L - left over chilli (extra lean pork mince & mixed beans) served with green salad (1/3 SF)

Activia FF yoghurt, grapes

D - ham, SW chips, eggs and tomatoes (1/3 SF)

A choice is SS milk (in coffee)

B choice - 2 ryvita fruit crunch slices

Syns - 10 liquorice allsorts - 10 syns

Oh and I've ordered my fitflops!! :D:D

Last edited:
Morning Hun, just catching up on your diary as was away for a week, Congratulations on the RFL. You did really well and it was so hot as well. Don't worry about the small gain, it probally had more to do with the heat and water retension than anything else. You will have it off this week no bother now that it has cooled down a little. x

Been a busy couple of days, both with work and DD "social calendar" so haven't been able to get on here and update :mad: I do miss both my diary and this forum when I can't get on here!!

Anyway, yesterday was a long and busy day - ate loads of fruit both for breakfast and mid morning - banana, cherries, grapes, apple and had yoghurt. Lunch was a chicken sandwich in the meeting (I resisted the yummy cakes :D) so was quite proud of myself!

Dinner, I could so easily have picked up the phone to the chinese but I didn't, I cooked pasta with spicy tomato and bacon sauce and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Syns - finished off my liquorice allsorts late evening 15 syns.

Friday 10th EE

B - Lovely local strawbs chopped up and covered in FF natural yoghurt

L - hmm, bit naughty here - I succumbed to the buffet lunch at work and had 2 salmon rolls (B choice & 6 syns?) and a chocolate (2 syns!) I didn't have any cake so pleased with that!!

D - made a gorgeous "chuck it in a pot an chuck it in the oven" meal which was skinless chicken thighs with chopped onion and carrot, cherry toms and tinned toms, a tin of butter beans and some smoked paprika and fresh parsley. Cooked for an hour and it was fab! Served with broccoli.

So, 8 syns today, I best not have any more so tonight I will have some strawbs with FF fromage frais with some sweetener mixed in and some fresh mint leaves. :D

Last edited:
I'll make it again for sure Mary, it was better than I thought it would be!

Saturday EE

Quick on the road breakfast of banana and peach

Costa skinny cappucino (A choice) in town

Lunch - left over pasta from the other night, eaten in 5 mins flat then out the door again grabbing a banana for afters!

Dinner - home made chicken kiev, chicken breast stuffed with mozarella (3.5 syns) dipped in egg and coated in breadcrumbs (2.5 syns) served with homegrown new tates and a huge salad. Really enjoyed it, first time I've done this and I was well chuffed!

Suppertime snacks - 4 ryvita (B choice) spread with quark and topped with tomato and red onion slices and a gingernut biscuit with me tea! (2.5 syns)

Total for day - 8.5

Sunday EE

Another busy day but busy at home this time! Always lots to do!

B - bacon, beans, toms, mushroom and scrambled egg (all free, yay!!)

L - low fat supernoodles with salad and strawbs to follow

D - home made chicken tikka masala with fragrant rice (1 syn for tom puree). I love this, adapted from Gordon Ramsey's cookalong recipe, it's as good as a takeaway and doesn't really take any making. Looking forward to this later!

B choice will be ryvita and quark with tomatoes and onion topping (I had 4)

A gingernut biscuit and cherries finished the day off nicely! 3.5 syns - wow!!

Last edited:
Rubbish day already - not food wise, stressy at work :mad:

Monday 13th Green

B - melon & banana

L - left over veg curry & rice (it was lamb curry a while back but there was no meat left so froze it as veg curry!!)

Cherries & peach and FF activia yoghurt

D - will be courgette and pea risotto with a HEX A choice of parmesan served with salad (like most of my meals :D)

B choice will be ryvita and quark with toms and onion (my new favourite thing!!) and a Hi Fi bar with my cuppa tonight. Will have 2 gingernuts for my 5 syns.

I really hope for a loss tomorrow, I think this is possibly the best week I've had in a while so we shall see ;)

I wasn't in to take the delivery of my fitflops Mary - they usually leave things with a neighbour but they didn't :-( The next day I'm at home is Wednesday so I've got to wait until then. I was proper fed up!!

Really looking forward to getting them.

My day is getting worse as it goes on, I'm so stressed out right now Grrr!! One hour to go and I'm going home, it's at this point I could reach for a giant bag of revels, but I will NOT let it reduce me to this, I will eat cherries instead.

Rant over, feel better now - you guys are great :)

Much better day today, calm is restored, I hate it when work stresses me out!

Anyway, WI day has come round againg, it gets here so quickly - I've just read back through the week's diary and I have had a really good week, quite pleased tbh. I've done EE on all but one of the days. So, 2 pounds would be so super but probably a little hopeful as I have to work really hard to lose, but we shall see what the scales say at 5.30 tonight.....

Tuesday 14th EE

B - 2 poached eggs on 2 small slices toast (HEXB)

L - will be egg and ham salad with cherries and yoghurt to follow

D - fish n SW with mushy peas - can't wait for this!!

Not sure on syns yet, I may have a couple of slices of little bread with my chips to make butties :D

Step away from the Revels!!!! Glad you're less stressy today, it's crapola when days like that happen isn't it? You'll just adore your fitflops when you get them. I love my MBTs.

Good luck tonight x

Back