Jayne33's Weight Watchers Diary

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Hi to anyone that reads :)

I thought I'd start this diary as a record of my journey with Weight Watchers. I am only a couple of days into it, but loving it :) Have been eating 'rubbish' food for so long now, I'd forgotten how good healthy food tastes and makes you feel. I am sure I can stick to this. I know the weight isn't going to drop like it does with a VLCD, but I've been there and done that, and I just can't face it again at the moment for a number of reasons. So, Weight Watchers and exercise is the way I'm going :) Have been exercising regularly for a couple of years, so activity isn't a problem for me. Food is!

I weighed in for the first time on Tuesday evening, in jeans (only thing that fits :sigh: ), and was 16 st 8. I know some of that will be muscle weight and some my clothing and end of day food/fluids, etc. but nonetheless, a lot of it is fat too.

I am desperate for the first couple of stone to be gone. I am starting to feel very uncomfortable at the weight I am and know I was ok at around 14 st. Yes, a long way off an ideal weight (I'm 5ft 6), but I could manage with relative comfort. This extra couple of stone is really taking it's toll on my exercise stamina, joints, energy levels, etc. Basically, at 14 st I didn't feel my weight was limiting me. Now it is starting to again, not only physically but in terms of my self esteem also. I can't and won't let that continue! So, here goes :)

x

Jayne,

Just wanted to say a short while ago I wrote almost exactly what you did!! Im pretty sure youre going to love ww (especially since you've managed a vlcd!!)

The very best of luck pet, and if there is anything you need just shout!!

Welcome to the WW gang

Look forward to hearing how you get on

Good Luck Jayne... I'm sure you'll do great.... and with all the exercise you do I bet it'll be falling of you - you'll be sooooo toned too....;)

Love

good luck and welcome x

Hi Jayne,

How are you finding weight watchers then hunni?? And all that exercise the weight will be dropping off you!

Please keep coming on here to update your diary so that we can give you any help and support you may need! We are all in the same boat and we all spur each other on!

Take Care sweet!

xx

Hello :)

Thanks for all the replies :D

Doing really good with the diet so far, and loving it :) Brilliant that I can still succumb to the odd, guilt free biscuit or piece of chocolate here and there :) Haven't quite managed to do Kick Start at 18 points (mostly because of my sweet tooth :p) a day, but been having the 25 my 'normal' allowance would be, and done the required exercise. Not eaten any of my exercise points yet either. Am not sure how many of these I'm allowed to eat each week. Made up heaps of no point soup today, which is yum, and put some in fridge and some in freezer. Will be perfect for me when I have a moment of weakness and need to eat something, but am out of points, or for lunch to save up some more points for an extra yummy tea (or afters! lol).

Not had much time on computer past few days, so off to have a nosey around this WW board properly in a sec and read how everyone else is doing :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all and wishing everyone lots of success. Here's to a slim and healthy 2008! :)

xx

hunny on kickstart you should be on 22pts if you weigh over 14st not 18, no wonder you couldn't manage it

Ohhhhh, see, I knew I wasn't listening properly at the meeting lol Doh, how silly! Had meant to sit down and have a good read through all the books, but got hooked on the magazine and not had time to read anything else lol. Now those points sounds more manageable for me :) I will try and do that from tomorrow then. Thanks ever so :)

x

Hi Jayne!

How are you feeling today? - I definately go with Kirstys advice - you poor thing - you would be staaarving!!!

Thats what I love about ww - you can diet without feeling deprived - as you've said - you can have the odd biccie etc without feeling bad - think this is the only reason Ive stayed on the diet! - a bit of everything but in moderation.

So, how are you finding things so far?

Hello :)

Have had connection problems for a couple of days, so not been able to log on and didn't get chance to read through everyone's diaries properly on the weekend. Desperate to though! Should be in bed now really, but connection came back up a couple of hours ago and I've been catching up since lol.

Anyhow, I lost 1.5 lb! Was initially disappointed with that as a first week loss, but then thought about it and am pleased really. It's 1.5 lb down and it's been a loooong time since I lost anything, so that's good. I've never been a big loser in my first week either. Usually manage around 3lb. Plus time of the month arrived this morning, so possibly hanging onto a bit of fluid. Plus, because of time of the month (any excuse :p) I succumbed to maltesers and a creme egg last night, and that wouldn't have been so bad, but the rest of the day had other naughties too, brought on initially by food shopping on an empty tum at 9 am. How daft is that!

I'm not despondent at all though. I can have a good week now and hopefully lose 2 or 3 lb :) Probably more motivated from a low loss than I would've been had I lost 4 or 5 lb.

x

Ta muchly :)

Wow to your 9.1 stones down! How fantastic and inspirational :) You must be over the moon :) Well done :)

x

Well done on your loss Jayne it's 1.5lbs in the right direction :)

OMG! Just found out Cadbury Creme Eggs are only 3.5 points each. I'm in HEAVEN :D

Joined online tonight to get one of those pass card things, so don't have to worry about having the money each week at the meeting. Been looking on the esource website. Like it so far :)

Stuck to my points today and did step aerobics :)

x

Back