Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

Whoo hoo!!! Fantastic Jayne - that's such an amazing loss for week 3. What a reward for your torturous week of cravings!

I believe exercise does slow the losses down on a VLCD. It's hard because it does make you feel better, but it know my losses slowed the more exercise I did.

Bring on week 4! Not only can you do it, you ARE doing it!! xx

Thanks all :) I'm over the shock now and feel really chuffed :D

Dietninja, I like that theory ;) lol

Absolutely marvelous Jayne. You've done so well with fighting the cravings this week & have reaped a great big loss because of it. Well done :happy096: x

Fantastically well done Jayne :clap: The horizon program said that our bodies actually react to dieting and make us crave to put the weight back on. Once at goal for a sustained period of time our bodies will readjust to what's normal for us and help us maintain it. You've done so well to ride it through and look at your loss!!!:wow:

keep eps going lassie, I'll be hot on your heels soon xxx

Fantastic loss Jayne well done!!!! xxx

Day 23

Really good day today. Somehow slept super well last night, which I think helped. Went to sleep around 12.30 am and other than a couple of trips to the loo, I woke up at 10.30 am feeling very well rested :) Had all my packs no problem, had zero hunger all day and zero cravings. TOTM finally put in a (late) appearance this afternoon. So glad, as she's made me rather grumpy this past week! lol. Wish every day could feel like today. If it did I could do this diet forever! :D

Day 24

Another really good day. Feeling calm, happy and relaxed. No hunger and best of all, no cravings :)

Doing great jayne!

It's so much easier when this diet plays nice! Xx

Well done on your great loss and glad to hear you are in a good place with the diet x

The days are cruising by for you, you're doing amazingly!

Week 4 Weigh in - 3lb lost. So happy! :D

Also took my week 4 photos (taking them every 4 weeks) and can really see some changes which is hugely encouraging. Can also see very clearly that I still have a lot of work to do, which is also motivating me to keep pushing forward and not give in. Some days this diet is just so hard to do, but the results are so worth it. I can and I will do this :)

Onwards to week 5!

Well done Jayne, excellent loss.

Week 5 already, time flies when having fun :rolleyes: x

Look at you powering ahead! Congratulations on such a good loss. I can't wait to see your pics when you post them (will you ?). Are you starting to feel better?

Ahh, hmm, no lol. Pics are taken in my underwear and for my eyes only! lol. Been really hungry yesterday and today - almost constantly - but not too many cravings. Did have a few today, but not as intense as they were. Not sure if I'm coming down with a cough/cold, so perhaps that has something to do with it. Not sure. Am really pleased with progress, and am still totally determined to do this, but at the same time still overwhelmed by thoughts of how long I need to do this for. Up and down, up and down lol :)

Morning Jayne, you're doing so well, really inspiring. I love your determination and willpower - it's very motivating. Take some clothed pics - it's good to share and very inspirational to see before - during and, one day in the not too distant future - after photos.

Thanks for the birthday wishes - I need to get myself some of your determination to get focussed again ready for the February challenge!

Hope you have a great weekend xx

Stop thinking of the time it's going to take you and look at how much you've lost, you really have fantastic weekly losses. Just keep going and you'll suddenly be there. Find a clothed pic then get one done in the same outfit every couple of stone. Like jeans and a tank top or something. That's what I was planning to do. We wanna see you when you reach goal!!!! Have a great week and hang in there xxx

One day at a time is the best way to approach it Jayne. However just think of how happy you are going to be in a few months when you look back to today & see how much you have lost :Dx

Back