Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

Hi Jayne im new here but just read your son is poorly, im really sorry to hear that, i wish him well and good luck xx

C'mon 16's!!!!! You're doing great Jayne. How's your son doing?

How ya doing Jayne?

Hi guys, I hope you don't mind me joining the saga!! I have also started on 05/05/2015. I'm 25 and My staring weight was 74kg. And desperately want to move under 60kg as I'm only 5'1".

You're all doing very well on the plan. Just completed first 7 days yesterday on TS and weighed my self yesterday morning and lost only 5 lbs. Despite being 100% on the plan with 4 Ltrs water a day, and 20 mins exercise (walking and skipping), I'm a little disappointed with the weight loss, and from what I heard form other exanters, that in the first week they always had a bigger loss.

Any advise if this is normal as it was my TOTM from day 1. Can this be the reason of low numbers on the scale?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good result in the end then Jayne :D x

Hi guys, I hope you don't mind me joining the saga!! I have also started on 05/05/2015. I'm 25 and My staring weight was 74kg. And desperately want to move under 60kg as I'm only 5'1".

You're all doing very well on the plan. Just completed first 7 days yesterday on TS and weighed my self yesterday morning and lost only 5 lbs. Despite being 100% on the plan with 4 Ltrs water a day, and 20 mins exercise (walking and skipping), I'm a little disappointed with the weight loss, and from what I heard form other exanters, that in the first week they always had a bigger loss.

Any advise if this is normal as it was my TOTM from day 1. Can this be the reason of low numbers on the scale?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yes, you're probably retaining water. Look forward to a good loss next week, too. BTW 5lb is a very nice start. Good luck and keep posting x

Last edited:
Hi Jayne,
Hope you're having a good week x

Still here waiting for you. Even if it's not diet related we are still here if u need to talk. You are very missed. Xx

Heya Jayne. Please come back and let us know how you're doing. We really miss you xx

Back