Jayne's journey

flab fighter said:
My ambitious aim is 11 stone 7lbs. I am going to go until August, I have events in June, July and August that I am going to have planned pauses for hoping they don't pile on the pounds too much. Also that I can jump back on CD easily I have discussed this with my CDC and she is going to encourage me to get back on at my request. My biggest fear of this is enjoying food freedom to much and not wanting to go back and spiralling out of control. By August (3 months) I hope another 3 stone will come off taking me to around 16 stone. Then I have to decide continue a bit longer or switch to SW. I will wait to see how I feel my head is telling me stick with CD a bit longer. My heart is saying go back on food. It all depends how comfortable I feel in my new skin I suppose. Jayne x

You sound like my friend she wants to stay on it till Xmas!!! I think if you have little pauses it will help you coz they are planned!!! You will do this I just know you will :D xxxxx

You sound like my friend she wants to stay on it till Xmas!!! xxxxx
I don't think I will be staying on it til christmas :eek:! But who knows. Day 66 :D. I have done a few more SS+ days and felt really full when I do :p. It does stave off my cravings. Also everyone who knows I am on the plan are happier food is passing my lips ;). Got to plan for next weeks food as starting my job proper. Got induction week before we are out on the floor as it were. Hated waiting 7 weeks to start feel like I am losing my skills :confused:. Thanks for all your support Jayne x

flab fighter said:
I don't think I will be staying on it til christmas :eek:! But who knows. Day 66 :D. I have done a few more SS+ days and felt really full when I do :p. It does stave off my cravings. Also everyone who knows I am on the plan are happier food is passing my lips ;). Got to plan for next weeks food as starting my job proper. Got induction week before we are out on the floor as it were. Hated waiting 7 weeks to start feel like I am losing my skills :confused:. Thanks for all your support Jayne x

Hello jayne hope ya having lovely day!!!! You doing the right thing as well forward planning is the way to be keep it up chick xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well still going well at 100%. Tried a little coke zero yesterday as a treat small glass as I was weary of the caffine content and keeping me awake. I am back in my favourite jeans but think I missed my window as the waist is loose :D. Now have to retrawl my wardrobe before I miss out on anything else. My current wardrobe ranges from size 22 to 16 which is quite funny. Had my occupational health check yesterday and so nice writing my new weight.

Shopped in the Debenhams sale today (love 25% off) got a few summer tops and some joggers. The best thing about it was the size 16 which is fab for me. Done an SS+ day as been busy and hungry. Got a baby shower Sat with a buffet. May take some boiled eggs and a bar. Size 14 her I come. Jayne x

Well day 71 and 4 stone 6lbs down. Hi Sauce, Sue is fab so nice and supportive. Went to a baby shower today with a fab buffet including my sisters homemade quiche. I took 2 boiled eggs and had a shake before going. Just thinking that soon enough I will be able to eat sensibly. Loads of comments on my weight loss as I am back in my jeans and wearing more figure hugging clothes. Start new job Mon see if I get into a pattern with CD. Jayne x

I can't believe I have 4lbs to go until I am out of mobidly obese and into obese. This will not only make me look better but my risks of diabetes and high blood pressure are falling also :D

almost 4 and a half stone gone in 71 days is amazing!! you must be dead chuffed. shows if you stick to it it works.

Hope tomorrow goes well :)

Well induction started well. Brain is fried now with information overload. Went for uniform measurement which was giving a requesition form in and a woman in the sewing room looking me up and down. She put me down as a medium long which before I would have been an XL. :D

Coping well with full time work. Planning carefully had some chicken with my SS+ meal which was lovely. Done SS+ most of the week as feel really full when I have a meal. It curbs my food cravings and keeps me on plan. I would recommend anyone try it if struggling. Having the odd coke zero as a treat for finishing my water as I was struggling which is not like me cos I love water. Jayne x

Day 76 and I am absolutely starving! I think it is almost my time of the month. I have had 2 products, SS+ meal, 3 litres of water and a 500ml bottle of coke zero (which has helped me feel full). I just fancy a huge plate of carbs such as chips drenched in vinegar or cheesy mash! I am champing at the bit to have my last shake but it is only 8pm (I usually have it at 10-11pm). I can't wobble now and undo all my hard work. Lucky there are no carbs in the house.

i feel for you ive had a few of these days just remember to keep chugging your water it will pass and you do not need to eat you dont want to undo all your hard work have a lovely evening :)xxx

Thanx having shake now (22:40). Drank another litre of water and have coped with the feeling. Watching Sister act 2 take my mind off it. Its funny started back to work and have seen colleagues not seen since training finished 8 weeks ago had compliments but also from the girls who have never dieted or had weight issues when am I gonna stop! I don't know why? Are they jealous of my success they keep dissing CD but I rise above it! Jayne x

Last edited:
hi jane,well done on not giving in:)
oh yes this is defo jealousy i keep getting it to.i think its the price we have to pay to getting slim.weird people think were either to fat or to skinny.all i can say is they must have very unhappy lives dont let them get to you hun.
hope you have a good day :)xx

Well day 77 (week 11) another 5lbs gone which was a surprise as I have done SS+ all week and totm. Now officially obese not morbidly obese! Mini goal achieved. Total 4 stone 11lbs down. So pleased :D Feel so much better. Looking forward to 2 weeks time for my weekend away. Jayne x

wow another 5lbs go you,you will be at goal in no time.
hope you have a good sunday :)xxx

Well fab bank holiday went to a party/BBQ stuck to plan. Lots of compliments and Swansea City made it to the football premiership :D

(Day 82) Well 2 days til my next weigh in hopefully will reach 5 stones! I have to get 2 weeks worth of products as away next weekend for planned break. Not going to weigh earlier/later as don't want the glycogen gain to disappoint me I am not going near the scales until I feel the damage is undone. Also if I have paid for the products I will just jump back on (Monday). Planning in my head what to have/avoid but also get some cravings out of my system but in moderation. I hope this formula works :D. I will then have 4 weeks until my next break. Jayne x

Back