Jayne's journey

Reached 5 stone loss

Day 84 (week 12) I have lost 4lbs :D and I have reached a total loss of 5 stone 1lb :D:D:D:D. I have bought my 2 weeks worth of packs and discussed my planned break with my CDC lets hope it goes to plan ;) I feel loads better and I am dealing with my cravings. Can't wait to sample some real food.

Day 84 (week 12) I have lost 4lbs :D and I have reached a total loss of 5 stone 1lb :D:D:D:D. I have bought my 2 weeks worth of packs and discussed my planned break with my CDC lets hope it goes to plan ;) I feel loads better and I am dealing with my cravings. Can't wait to sample some real food.

You're a star :D

wow well done that is absolutly amazing go you :)x

Well went shopping with one of my friends going on the hen weekend with me. Buying wine in particular :D but she wanted to get snacks and goodies for hotel. Everything she picked I was almost having palpitations. We ended up with biscuits, crisps and chocolates. I found myself thinking I don't need or want all these things. I was busy planning the meals I was gonna have in my head NOT the rubbish in between. Hope I can jump back on the wagon easily.

Well had a fab weekend :D I thought once I would have eaten carbs I would have wanted more and more. I felt so naughty back on food. I wasn't hungry and even though I ate rubbish I did not eat the entire plate and left food once full. I am back on CD today and have coped well. I haven't weighed but know I have put on weight especially with all the alcohol :eek:

I grew up in Mumbles :) I miss it so much. I lived there so long ago it was the last time Swansea City were at the top of the first division. Ahhhh - those were the days ;)

Mumbles is great. I have jumped back on CD fine. Been to zumba today really enjoyed may go again Thurs. Needed a product beforehand :D. Aiming to be back to what I was before trip away this week.

Day 4 after weekend off and jumping back on. Now fully ketotic not feeling hungry anymore. :D Think the weight is coming off well. Kind of glad to get back on. My sister has done her first week on CD. Drunk loads of water. Weigh in Sat am.

Well my sister lost 6lbs on her first week. Day 98 week 14 for me and as you all know I had my weekend away last week I don't know my official weight gain but I reckon it was 6-7lbs because when I weighed 1 day after being back on CD it was 4lb gained. I would have been happy staying the same the same as last time I weighed. But wait for it I have lost the gain and 5lb :D:D:D:D:D
on top. I am so pleased its like the weekend never happened. I have just discovered green tea with peppermint it is lush. Refreshing, nice to have something hot and makes my breath smell nicer. My sister even liked it. I am gonna glug the water as I think that helped no end was doing 3-4 litres last 3 days. Jayne x

Having a good week. Been to zumba earlier enjoyed. Think I will be aching tomorrow. My friend started CD this week too. Wish I was on comission. :D

Well day 105 week 15 and a further 3lb lost :D I had a rough day yesterday in work etc quite stressed and breaks not forthcoming. I felt so empty not hungry but I needed food so I caved and had a chinese takeaway :mad: I have drawn a line under it and back on. I feel I needed to get it out of my system which I have done. Need to carry on and not undo my hard work. Got a week off CD coming up in July (20th) to look forward to. My sister is doing well (11lb in 2 weeks) My friend has joined and another colleague.

Last edited:
Straight back on as of Monday am. I am ketotic again. Thankfully not craving any more.

Well week 16 Day 112 and I lost another 5lb today taking my Grand total to drum roll.
:eek:6 STONE :eek: I am so pleased although everyone telling me to stop.

WOW Jayne! 6 stones in 4 months is phenomenol, massive well done!

Another 2 friends have joined CD. I really do need to ask my CDC for a commission book. :D Although I will get £5 off if they do 3 weeks!!

Well this week I have pulled out 2 pairs of trousers 1 linen and 1 pair of jeans that didn't fit and now do ripping the tags off finally was a fab feeling. I felt great in the jeans today :D I love CD.

Back