Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

Confession time for me!

STS at Mon weigh in :-/ I had that cold last week and took some strepsils and honey and lemon cough medicine for my throat on the Tues and Wed, and kicked myself out of ketosis, and that was it. It was an excuse then to pick :-/ I also didn't go to the gym as much as was feeling poorly, and generally found the diet hard going. So a STS was probably lucky really.

I'm not back on track yet either. Although I am calorie counting, so not stuffing my face by any means, but had about 1800 yesterday and am on 1200 so far today, with tea calculated at 500. I did go to the gym last night though and did a step class, and according to my Ki Fit, at bedtime I was still over 1,000 cals in deficit for the day, and will be going in the morning too. I want to get back onto the shakes again, but not sure if it will happen this week, or if I'm going to just calorie count this week, and try again from this coming Mon. If I get some sort of decent weight loss with calorie counting, I may go with that for a few weeks. I just don't know yet. Going to just go day by day I think and muddle my way through lol

xx

Confession time for me too Jayne......Paul's away skiing so I had a weeks worth of Exante and thought that it would be the ideal time to do it....well, had two shakes on Sunday but had a hangover too so ended up having supper. Tried again Monday, two shakes again and supper......got to yesterday and I couldn't face the bloody stuff so back to calorie counting on the myfitnesspal ......love that site! Too cold for tfr me thinks.....

I still want to lose half a stone, got an interview in London the week after next and no idea what to wear at the moment. I've got loads of really smart little dresses but it's still too bloody cold for a frock! I'm thinking about staying over and going to Selfridges and having some custom- made jeans, perhaps I'd better lose that half a stone first! I'm such a funny shape even though I'm obviously a lot thinner than I was:eek:

As long as you sts and don't put it back on you'll get back into the zone at some point. And you do tons of exercise, that's not easy on tfr.....x

You 2 are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!! pmsl x x x

Jayne.. Don't stress about it hun.. You can only do what you can do, and you really seem to have been up against it for a while.. It will all come in its own good time.... You are still doing a great job, with both the dieting and the exercise x x x x

Sandra... What date is your interview? Whereabouts? What job are you going for? .. Am i nosey or what?? lol... Can you not wear thermals under your dress? I don't think it's that cold here at the moment, so you might be pleasantly surprised-or you might get frostbite!!! pmsl

Tuesday 22nd I think, in Mayfair! It's running the offshore affairs of a Saudi royal family so will involve travelling to the Middle East......I haven't been through all my clothes yet so there might be something suitable, it's been so long since I worked and even longer since I wore some of them that I have long since forgotten what I've got! I think most of my dresses also need heels and I'm still a bit unsure about them, particularly all day and on the Tube .......

It's lovely to have you being nosey again:D

I wish you all the luck in the world, but i am sure you won't need it!! The job sounds as if it were made for you... Can't you get a pair of those flat shoes that you can bend up (They are not pretty) just for travelling in and put them in a stylish handbag, or wear your grottiest pair of trainers and bin them just before you go in for the interview and retrieve your posh heels from your M&S carrier bag!! lol

Is Paul coming to London with you? You might be able to make a long weekend of it... I might come and see you.. .I will be the old bag lady busking outside Debenhams in Oxford Street!!!! pmsl x x x

I do have smart flats you know! Don't own grotty trainers though as I only wear MBT's.

Paul's too busy expanding his business empire! Seriously I hardly see him these days but I was thinking about staying over and browsing the shops......are you serious, could we meet up? That would be amazing, shame I can't buy you lunch!

It really would be fantastic to meet up... Mum has found out today that her operation is booked (provisionally) for 24 Feb (Thursday) so depending on how she is i will certainly try... It has been literally years since i have been on a tube or a train (how sad is that?)

Will you fly over or get a boat? How sad am i? -- i never knew where Jersey was, and i have just looked it up - you are closer to France than you are to England.. I genuinely never knew.. You see, it's my sheltered Catholic upbringing that prevented me from envisaging a life outside South London!!! pmsl x x

It really would be fantastic to meet up... Mum has found out today that her operation is booked (provisionally) for 24 Feb (Thursday) so depending on how she is i will certainly try... It has been literally years since i have been on a tube or a train (how sad is that?)

Will you fly over or get a boat? How sad am i? -- i never knew where Jersey was, and i have just looked it up - you are closer to France than you are to England.. I genuinely never knew.. You see, it's my sheltered Catholic upbringing that prevented me from envisaging a life outside South London!!! pmsl x x

Will answer this on your thread!

Ahhh, how lovely to have our Su back, and see some chatter in here :D

Sandra - Heaps, and heaps of luck for the interview, and with sorting something to wear :) Ooops to the failed TFR week, but hey ho, those last few lb will come off in good time :)

Su - Sorry, not had chance to reply to your latest PM yet, but brilliant, brilliant news about your mum having a date :)

Oh, and as for meet ups, I'm only 2 hours away from London the train ;) Su we could be bag ladies together, whilst Sandra has her interview lmao

xx

Now there's a thought! Wouldn't that be fun......we've got time to sort it cos I haven't booked my flights yet, I could always stay overnight!

Jayne, as you are quite used to saying to me by now, it's ok to blip, just get back on it!!! And I also know how bleddy hard that can be too! You're calorie counting at least, my blips are full on bingeygorgefests!!! Sandra, your interview sounds fab, fingers crossed indeed! If you hadn't been nosey Su I would've been, I love to know the ins and outs as my mum says, welcome back!!! X

I'll maybe post my wardrobe choices on here! I know one thing, no low necklines! So that's at least 50% of my wardrobe that I can't wear:sigh: and my t1ts are my best asset..... or they were, they've shrunk a bit of late.....

Okay, time to get a grip again! Past couple of days have not gone well food wise, and don't even ask about calorie counting - I've counted, and you really don't want to know! Frankly my jaw aches from eating!

The one saving grace is that I have exercised properly this week. I am back on track 100% from today, and fingers tightly crossed that come Monday I will either maintain or lose a little! I haven't gone near the scales since Monday's weigh in.

I'm stocked up on fizzy water, green tea and finally went to H&B yesterday and got the raspberry 'leaf' tea. Fired up, and ready to go again. Fingers crossed eh! lol

xx

xx

Welcome back hunni.. I was wondering where you were.. Now i know, you ventured over to the dark side!! lol

It's great to see you back.. I even ventured onto Facebook but you hadn't been on there for a day or 2 either...

The eating is done now, but well done on keeping up the exercise x x x

Yes, def on the dark side! It was very dark in the cinema yesterday with my treats! lmao

I did think that I'd nagged you about coming back, and then I went and disappeared! lol. Although it has actually been a really busy week, and so I didn't have quite so much puter time as usual anyhow ;) I've also been making a huge effort to clean up my sleeping habits and get rid of this bl**dy insomnia that's been plaguing me since Christmas. Thankfully past 2 nights I have slept like a baby, and feel fab for it :) Hoping I've got myself a bit sorted now :)

xx

Well, I have yet another day 1 under my belt, 100%. Hubby has just decided to cook a pizza! So, think I'm going to go and have a bubbly bath and then a green tea and bed. Gym in the morning to do body attack and body pump - that should burn off some of the excess carbs - and hopefully into ketosis in 3-4 days :)

xx

Had a good day today diet wise, so fingers crossed am getting back on track. Didn't go to the gym this morning though as was poorly during the night with a migraine and then couldn't face it this morning. Been lazing around most of the day as well. So, that won't have helped me to burn off any of the excess cals from the week. I did hop onto the scales this morning though, and they were exactly the same as Monday's weigh in, so fingers crossed come tomorrow's official weigh in I will have STS or even lost a teeny bit. We'll see though. What will be will be :)

I'm finding the boards a little tough going at the moment, so going to take some time out, and mostly lurk and update my diary from time to time as I want to continue to keep a record of my weight loss journey. If I'm not about here though, I'll likely be around on FB :)

xx

You'd better still be lurking my lovely! Just stick to the threads you know will be positive and uplifting, like me!!! You said I could do this with you, as of tomorow it's exactly three months till the wedding and it's on sista! Don't leave me missus xxx

See you on FB babes! Xxx

Back