Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

A little dear diary update ..... :)

Well, things have definitely been going wonky on the diet front for me lately! :-/ However! Looking at the bigger (and more positive) picture, I am still 35lb lighter than when I started the year, so if I'm thinking of this as a long term thing - marathon and not a race - then there will be bumps in the road. What I'm achieving this year though is that I have weighed (almost) every week, and even though I've had a huge blip of late, I am very much aware of that and haven't buried my head in the sand and ran from the scales. I have accepted responsibility for the gains and maintained awareness of them. That is very different to what has happened in the past, where I usually diet, lose x amount, fall off the wagon and then have no idea what's going on until a year or so later when I get on the scales again to find I'm back to square one! If I finish the year lighter than I started, then I have achieved weight loss :) Going into next year, I plan to continue that trend :)

I am now nicely settled in my new job, and really enjoying it :) Exercise has taken a bit of a side line of late, but once the boys go back to school in Sept, I have a plan that fits around work and family life. I shall go on a Sun evening to step aerobics class and do body pump classes on a Tues evening and Fri morning, followed by some cardio. That will give me my 2 strength and 3 cardio sessions a week. In the meantime, I'm trying hard to pull the food back into line! This week's loss of 2.5lb has spurred me on :) xx

Jayne33 said:
A little dear diary update ..... :)

Well, things have definitely been going wonky on the diet front for me lately! :-/ However! Looking at the bigger (and more positive) picture, I am still 35lb lighter than when I started the year, so if I'm thinking of this as a long term thing - marathon and not a race - then there will be bumps in the road. What I'm achieving this year though is that I have weighed (almost) every week, and even though I've had a huge blip of late, I am very much aware of that and haven't buried my head in the sand and ran from the scales. I have accepted responsibility for the gains and maintained awareness of them. That is very different to what has happened in the past, where I usually diet, lose x amount, fall off the wagon and then have no idea what's going on until a year or so later when I get on the scales again to find I'm back to square one! If I finish the year lighter than I started, then I have achieved weight loss :) Going into next year, I plan to continue that trend :)

I am now nicely settled in my new job, and really enjoying it :) Exercise has taken a bit of a side line of late, but once the boys go back to school in Sept, I have a plan that fits around work and family life. I shall go on a Sun evening to step aerobics class and do body pump classes on a Tues evening and Fri morning, followed by some cardio. That will give me my 2 strength and 3 cardio sessions a week. In the meantime, I'm trying hard to pull the food back into line! This week's loss of 2.5lb has spurred me on :) xx

You should be really proud of yourself xx

Back