Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

A blips a blip, we all experience them, but your back on it and that's what counts! After tomorrows weigh in you'll be on a countdown for a bigger loss the week after hopefully x

glad youre back on track! i slipped yesterday but back on board now,, dont worry about your weigh in,, you know that you can do this so i wouldnt worry too much!...heres to big losses next week....*cheers with glass of water* :D fingers crossed ketosis visits you soon! :D x

Sure will :) xx

I'm going to crush some ice tonight and have it in my coffee vanilla shake :) Make it in the food processor I think, so it turns into ice cream type consistency :) yummmmm. Not done that for ages. I like the strawberry that way too :)

xx

nom nom nom :) i have all mine with ice in the big blender....yummy! :D x

claire.. weve been posting at the same time all day pmsl!! stay away from the mousse! ive heard bad things!! x

Mousse? Is that where you just mix the shake with a teeny amount of water? It's more like a paste lol. I have tried it, and only like it with the choc shake. It makes it really strong tasting though, and I def have to be in the mood for it, but it's okay(ish) for a change now and again :)

I've also made the muffins from the choc shake in the past - teeny amount of boiling water in the bottom of a mug. Mix so it's super thick - so thick you almost think it's to thick. Microwave for about a min (careful though because it can burn easily), and it should come out of the mug in one piece like a muffin. Is usually quite aerated, but tastes more like the choc paste (mousse) rather than a real muffin lol. When I did Cambridge Diet years ago, you were allowed a product called mix a mousse. Now that really was good. You'd add a spoonful to a shake mixed with X amount of water and then put in the fridge to set. Lush! :)

xx

Ooh yeah Cambridge mix a mousse was very nice, that's why I tried the mousse today...grim!

Nah, it's really not the same is it lol

Hi Jayne, just wanted to chip in on the possibility of a low weight loss this week due to coming off that day you gave blood. You already know that any weight gain is not a "proper" gain when coming off TFR so I won't bang on about it, you're doing great making sure you were back to 100% straight afterwards and I have complete faith that you will show a fantastic weight loss next week, whatever happens at wi tomorrow, happens. Fingers crossed for a loss for you x

2lb off for me this week!
Quite happy with that really considering Fri blip and that I'm still not in ketosis, so prob still carrying some extra water/glycogen weight. Funnily enough, first time around I lost 2 in my second week. Did lose 11lb the first mind! lol. Averaged 3lb a week thereafter. Still, on a restart, 7lb in 2 weeks will do me just fine :)

Been 100% since my fall from grace (so today would be day 3), and it's been fine really. I don't feel at all hungry today so far. Hoping ketosis will show up on the ketostix soon :)

xx

Aw Jane I'm delighted for your loss this week. That's brilliant - and you have the added pleasure of knowing your blood probably helped save someone's life. Well done!

yaay well done on your loss hun! :) half a stone down!! :D ... roll on week three hey..come onnnnnn ketosis!!!!! x

Well done on your loss hun... Quite a result really, eating stuff you really liked, losing what is considered average on a "normal" diet, and a bigger loss expected next week cos you will have hit ketosis by then... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Keep it up hun x x x x

I am SO knackered today. I've been sleeping really badly of late as it is, but last night I just could not drop off. Think I finally did about 4.30 am, and then was up at 7 :( Probably would cope better if I'd been fully refreshed before the bad night, but I'm not. Was in hairdressers at 10 am for hours as had my colour done. Then home to do a few bits, off to bus stop shortly to get son no. 2, then back to school later to collect son no. 1 from football practice and then I'm going to step class at the gym at 6 pm. I'm going to be a wreck! My skin is looking like complete sh*t too. Loads of spots. Am due on in 7 days, so that's prob partly to blame, but think all the Christmas toxins are showing themselves as well lol. Combined with lack of sleep, I'm not a pretty sight! That said, my hair is looking fab! lol

Sorry for the big whinge, but needed to let it out! lol.

As for Lipotrim - I'm 100% and not hungry. So that's good I suppose, lol. Not had chance to pee on a stick today, so no idea if in ketosis yet or not. Will test later or in the morning :) Should be though as today is day 4 of being 100% again.

xx

Back