Jeans!

VWBeetleGirl

Chilli Queen!
I'm wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to do up for the last 4 months. GET IN!!!

Can't wait for the next pair, and the next pair and so on until I'm in the skinnies!

C
Xxx

oh well done,,it's a great feeling is'nt it

congrats! i love that feeling! well done

Sharkbait1983 x

Aww! Thanks everyone! Just went and had dinner at my parents and my Mum said she could see I'd lost weight - amazing! She also got WW eclairs for pudding, bless her!

C
Xxx

Last edited:
aww brill well done chick bet ur thrilled! x

Well done!! Keep focused and you'll be in smaller ones before you know it. Stories like this are an inspiration :D:D

Bless your wee mammy, it's great when the family supports you x

Thanks all! Yes Hazykay, my mum is an absolute star and luckily she gets it as is a former WW member herself! Dad & brother & other half are v encouraging too, I'm a very lucky girl!

glad ur family support u i am same hubby doing this with me as e to need to lose weight so helping loads! x

my fave skinny jeans sadly died before i got pregnant and im kinda glad they did coz i would not be able to get in them now. i have bought myself a gorgeous pair of jeans and hoping to get in them by xmas but well done you x

Well done! The feeling is fantastic and it makes you think well I must be doing something right. It makes me you happy and want to keep on going.

I wore my favourite pair of size 12 jeans that I'd not worn for years on Friday. I kept saying oh yeah and by the way I am wearing a size 12. I felt on top of the world. However.....I tried on a pair of size 12 skinnies I bought and I got so far into them and thought no I will not get these on so just put them back in the wardrobe. My aim is to wear them to the airport before I go my holiday.

WELL DONE!

Well done! The feeling is fantastic and it makes you think well I must be doing something right. It makes me you happy and want to keep on going.

I wore my favourite pair of size 12 jeans that I'd not worn for years on Friday. I kept saying oh yeah and by the way I am wearing a size 12. I felt on top of the world. However.....I tried on a pair of size 12 skinnies I bought and I got so far into them and thought no I will not get these on so just put them back in the wardrobe. My aim is to wear them to the airport before I go my holiday.

WELL DONE!

Wow! Size 12 seems a distant dream right now. Well done you!

C
Xxx

Well done :woohoo:- there's nothing like the feeling of fitting back into your old smaller clothes - I managed to get my favorite pair of jeans on yesterday - unfortunately I couldn't actually sit down when wearing them :8855:(always think this looks like me trying to get them on ;))

Hahaha! I had a pair of jeans I used to have to do up lying down, with a coat hanger through the zip but they were on and that was the main thing!

Back