Jellababy's New Diary

Jellababy

Likes to eat.....
Well hello again to all! I've had a not so fun 2 weeks grr I ate too much hoping at some point i'd enjoy it and I didn't....noting tasted as good as I remembered it and to make matters worse I put on 8 pounds :eek::eek::eek::eek: yep silly me. So I really need to get things back on track and it's been such a hard day even last night I was awake until 3am pondering what diet do I do next! I did pilates last night and it wasn't easy I realise I get dizzy easy no matter what I eat and i'm very worried I'll faint doing pilates if I restart now. So I though i'll do a diff low carb but Atkins makes the most sense to me. Maybe I can eat some carbs on pilates day 5g extra or something? Anyone any advice? The good thing is I get a loss of vision first so I have a warning before i collapse but I've never collapsed lol just scared of it. I have naturally low blood pressure so I know what causes this I've been checked out for it before mri's an all!
So restart tomorrow and fingers crossed my little brain will let me :confused::confused::confused::confused: If i wasn't already seeing a therapist i'd tell myself to go!!

Last edited:
Hi Jella, maybe the 8 pound gain is a lot of water. I know a gain is a gain but maybe some of that is water and like Laura C said when you go back to old eating habits and it sounds like maybe a bit of binging, that you are going to put weight back on.

I agree with you should go to a doctor and find out about the fainting and dizziness. Maybe there is a supplement you can take or eat more food with iron in them..

I'm doing alow carb diet not necessarily following atkins to a "t" because I do eat some fruits and low carb breads that I've ordered. It has worked for me and I usually stay under 40 carbs per day. usually I stay closer to 20 carbs per day.

Thanks guys, I did do a few binges so weight gain is to be expected! But ya a lot is prob water and i've restarted today and feel more positive then I did a month ago which is odd. But I really want to learn this time to bring sugar back in slowly and sweeties and crisps are not part of my future cuz I want to mantain my weight when i'm done. My dizzyness isn't helps by my anxious nature I used to get panic attacks so I really don't help myself but I'll go easy on myself with the excercise to begin with.
I've just had 2 yummy big eggs and i'll be out most of the day...have a drawing class and need to help putting up an exhibition and also have to register for my college course, I start childcare later this month. And i'm doing a night class in Dutch lol have Dutch inlaws for 10yrs might help to speak it already. I hope my busy days will help so I won't be home here thinking about food and feeling sorry for myself!!!
Thanks for the advise I know I annoy myself so sorry if i've annoyed you guys here too!!!!:D

Had a good day had a chicken stir fry for dinner and a chicken and ham salad later bringing my total today to only 10g but i've been busy all day and need to stock up on stuff too :) Fingers crossed tomorrow will go ok have an exhibition opening and there will be food

Certainly sounds like it could be stress related, Jella, I have similar experiences. It's amazing how much stress can affect you physically and in quite strange ways that don't immediately seem related. I still agree with Laura though and think you should check with a doctor just to be on the safe side.

Ya def not enough veg yesterday have more time today and more organised. The scales have dropped 2lbs so maybe not as bad as I first thought. Weather is lovely today I hope to enjoy it too :)

Hi jella, so are you feeling better today then? and yes, definitely more leafy greens needed love.

Feeling pretty good today :D Have 6g in already and having fillet steak and broccoli for dinner yum yum. The sun is shining clothes are outside drying and i'm cleaning the house too. Getting the bathroom pulled out tomorrrow we've decided to get a new suite in there one where the bath goes wall to wall not leaving a stupid gap hehe and hopefully a sink with some storage under it. I'm excited but nervous there is always hidden costs with these things! Right off I go and get some work done :D then off to exhibition i'm donating all my crap food for the event hehe

Sounds good to me Jella, that fillet steak made me laugh, we saw a sign in Kyrenia offering phillet steak sandwiches. pondered what it was at first. LOL

Oof, now getting the bathroom done, that can be stressful! Although it sounds like you don't need the whole room & pipes ripping out like what we did, and won't get left without a bath, shower OR flushing toilet for almost a week (!!!)

Glad you're feeling better, hon. You'll soon be able to luxuriate in your new bath, my no. 1 stress-buster, that.

Thanks LM we are taking everthing out but not moving anything so just a new suite in. I'm watching a tub on e-bay but not sure if it needs wooden support or legs grr but i'm buying my sink from ikea with storage under it and going for black and white tiles not sure to go half way up the wall or all the way have no showers so half way should be ok hehe
Had a good day today came in at 21.5g even at the exhibition where there was lots of goodys I did well sipping my diet 7up. I had some low carb wraps and they were very nice indeed :) Right off to bed now!

Baths are for wimps, give me a shower anytime. LOL.

I love baths, you see I didn't need a new bath just wanted a bigger one hehe and that of course ment a new toilet and sink too!!

Another good day today, sun is shining and I feel like i'm getting a flu ;) Think i'll have fish for dinner today. Need to go clear out the bathroom now and tomorrow the old set is out then off to the tile shops and gonna sit in lots of tubs tomorrow :D Also gonna bake some low carb bread.... that'll be interesting hehe

Ohh my WI day is tomorrow, even though it's not a week yet I keep the day the same to keep a realistic view of things in my excel sheet....it's look so sad at the moment with the extra few lbs on gave me an error actually....quiet funny an error it was indeed!

Oh ill be interested to see how the bread goes - have you made it before??

Hmm, fish dinner sounds nice.

ah yes, well for me it's the pub and then a donner or curry after :D

Back