Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

I'm hungry and tired! How're you k-bag?

B porridge
L chicken legs, seafood sticks, smoked salmon cottage cheese
D Steak, chicken leg

Been at choir, just catching up on face ache and minis before bed

Oh poor you! Look how dukan friendly you were yesterday - great menus! Hope you have a great day peanut butter and jelly!

Keep going.

Also, I have been reading Judith Beck (the diet solution). - to be honest, that and that alone stopped me from pigging out at the pub last night and man do I feel better for it! Have you read it/heard of it?

Oh poor you! Look how dukan friendly you were yesterday - great menus! Hope you have a great day peanut butter and jelly!

Keep going.

Also, I have been reading Judith Beck (the diet solution). - to be honest, that and that alone stopped me from pigging out at the pub last night and man do I feel better for it! Have you read it/heard of it?

I have heard of it but not read it at all - any good?

Been Manic today just got in dinner in pan! I could eat a horse...

Couldn't get to tescos though! Lol

Hhahaha! Rubbish joke Jelly welly woop Woop!

The book is wonderful - makes you think differently. Even though I'm at goal weight I still need to focus my mind a lot. I have issues with food (don't we all?) and this does help- I went to the pub last night and I genuinely would have had my gala meal BUT this stopped me. Now I know I will have the gala meal but I just need to lay off the treats for a week or 2 whilst I sort myself out. It worked today too.

The first thing she asks you to do is write a list or cards with all the reasons you want to lose weight. You have to read them every day. It helps seeing them in print, in your writing and they are all very personal to you with a few 'no brainers' being thrown in too. Some of mine include *eating in public when I'm ravenous (could never do it when I was big)
* shopping for food and clothes without fear of judgement (don't you look in other people's trollies and judge them if its full of junk?!)
* being more confident when I meet new people (something my course means I do a lot!)

Buy it. Read it.

Thank me later!!!

:)

Will do k-dawg. I prolly need it. Funnily enough i got " the weight loss mind set" on free digital reads. If you have a kindle or similar I would recommend that. Look it up on face book. Free digital books everyday! Not just rubbish ones either!

Was just posting when I ran out of power. Anyway looking for the chocolate can't find the chocolate, must have eaten chocolate while drunk on Saturday or hubby has hidden it. Rubbish i am yes? Better read that book sooner than later! What am I doing to myself? Had coffee gone to bed.

Oh and oh-em-geeeeeeee what's with the no poooo/enorma pooooo deal here on dukan? I must have done a four lb poo.... :0X

That is all. Now going to read until sleep. And if my husband wakes me stumbling in after darts gid help him....

Who's Gid anyway?

Okay, had another manic day. By eleven I grabbed two (tiny) filled croissants and two (tiny) pastries. Then my porridge then I had some salad with lunch that included cous cous. Really need to find my mojo again and fast!

Jeepers woman! 4lb? That must have felt far better out than in!

Hope you find your mojo soon, there's nothin worse than just not being in the zone and not being able to get there...food is just too nice isn't it?!

Be strong. Read that book. Seriously, it will get you in the zone in your own time x x

*MASSIVE*

Jeepers woman! 4lb? That must have felt far better out than in!

Hope you find your mojo soon, there's nothin worse than just not being in the zone and not being able to get there...food is just too nice isn't it?!

Be strong. Read that book. Seriously, it will get you in the zone in your own time x x

Lol I didn't weigh it honest!

Lol I've managed to unsubscribe from my own diary. Doh!

Been wildly off plan... Will start again Monday.

What a gorgeous day today. So mild can't believe it was snowing Wednesday! May go for my first visit of the year to my allotment! Wooooooo

Lol I've managed to unsubscribe from my own diary. Doh!

Been wildly off plan... Will start again Monday.

What a gorgeous day today. So mild can't believe it was snowing Wednesday! May go for my first visit of the year to my allotment! Wooooooo

You crazy fool! I subscribe to so many I lose track of people (sometimes a good thing!)

It's been really mild here too (near Manchester). I took the dog for a walk and ended up having to peel off layers!

I was having a clear out! Hope is this nice tomorrow! :)

Right I've been flippin exaustipated aaaaaaall week and can sleep till whenever today. Got into bed at nine thirty, turned the light off at ten thirty and still wake up at seven something. That's a lie in for me of an hour tops... Grrrrr. Still I've doodled about on internet, had a bath... All v nice. Might visit the allotment... Looks a bit grey outside... I'll go and if its crap I'll go and sit at my mums! Yay!

Right I've been flippin exaustipated aaaaaaall week and can sleep till whenever today. Got into bed at nine thirty, turned the light off at ten thirty and still wake up at seven something. That's a lie in for me of an hour tops... Grrrrr. Still I've doodled about on internet, had a bath... All v nice. Might visit the allotment... Looks a bit grey outside... I'll go and if its crap I'll go and sit at my mums! Yay!

Enjoy your allotment, missus. It's foggy as anything here, a real pea-souper!!

P x

Been taking v it really easy! Lol caught up on all come dine with me's any biggest loser etc etc however have done bathroom and the living room and all the washing. Looks good enough to have people over! Any hoo just having a coffee then going to asda for a few bits then will tackle ironing mountain. Woooo get me miss domesticated. Then tomorrow Mr b and I can have a nice day together! We're going to decorate or bedroom in a few weeks so I'm going to suggest walking to the local home base and carpet place about five miles there. Prolly get the bus back though! See what the weather is doing!

Back