Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Sounds lovely! All hippy, free love and long hair! (do you get free organic stuff because that's have me sold!)

It sounds like innocent smoothies?!?!

Hope you get it jellie x x

It is just like that! But not innocent! And free organic stuff yes but you may not want it so much - I have been advised to try before the interview however!

Awwww I've of 3 off sick at the mo with some flu type thing :(

How do the interview go ?

Awwww I've of 3 off sick at the mo with some flu type thing :(

How do the interview go ?

It went really well - sounds like my Ideal position in a really caring company. I met the lady from the agency and she just told me some more about the company etc. Gave me hints and tips of what they expect at interview....,

Only problem is..... If I don't get it I shall cry until I puke....

It went really well - sounds like my Ideal position in a really caring company. I met the lady from the agency and she just told me some more about the company etc. Gave me hints and tips of what they expect at interview....,

Only problem is..... If I don't get it I shall cry until I puke....

You NEED this job and if you don't get it I will cry and cry and puke for you. Don't they know you're on Dukan and an interruption like not getting your dream job could make you reach for the Krispy cremes? God dammit!

Loll kellmo you are funny! Interview confirmed for Wednesday morning! Yay......

Now... What to wear... They are v casual apparently and like it when interviewees are too.... Maybe my purply bluey jeans with my black jumper top then I can stick trousers on after.... Complete opposite to normal as you normally have to dress up and then dress down as bit for work ! Lol

Loll kellmo you are funny! Interview confirmed for Wednesday morning! Yay......

Now... What to wear... They are v casual apparently and like it when interviewees are too.... Maybe my purply bluey jeans with my black jumper top then I can stick trousers on after.... Complete opposite to normal as you normally have to dress up and then dress down as bit for work ! Lol

These sure are crazy kids... Post pics of your interview outfit. You need to feel confident and 'strong' in it as well as yourself I imagine (especially with this kind if company).

I've never been for a dress downy kind of interview but I'd do maybe chinos, fitted shirt and cardi/blazer. With a jute bag filled with their products and other organic things popping out so they could See how earth loving I am. Perhaps a copy of 'recycling weekly'!!!

Much much much much much much much luck to you on Wednesday! I will think of you! (Honest)... Let us know and post some pics of your outfit... I love pics!

Hmmmmm maybe leggings and a top would be a good compromise. Feels a b more smart. Am going to the shops tomorrow so.....

Wooooop! Whatever you feel amazing in will be best! I shall be with you in spirit of course! I bloody love clothes shopping!

Oh p !!!'mm

Okay so went to check out where interview is.... Now I've seen it I'm wondering if I'll be busy enough.... It is a v small company.... I look after about 650 people now' and this company has up to fifty.... What will I be doing all day.... Maybe a good question for me to ask at interview.

Okay so I bought gorgey new boots today' ankle boots in grey! Bought them for thirty down from seventy! Also got some red jeans from marks for nine pounds and a new purse! Ooh and next years Xmas cards seventy % off! Yay.

Then went to see the impossible and off for a last curry!

Okay so went to check out where interview is.... Now I've seen it I'm wondering if I'll be busy enough.... It is a v small company.... I look after about 650 people now' and this company has up to fifty.... What will I be doing all day.... Maybe a good question for me to ask at interview.

Okay so I bought gorgey new boots today' ankle boots in grey! Bought them for thirty down from seventy! Also got some red jeans from marks for nine pounds and a new purse! Ooh and next years Xmas cards seventy % off! Yay.

Then went to see the impossible and off for a last curry!

Hmmmm, keep your question in mind for interview, it's certainly good to ask them for more clarification.
Oosh your new purchases sound lush! I love boos and jeans and dresses and skirts and bags and and and ....and....

Hope your curry was good, I've been on same old same old PP. blurrrrrrr and I've not done ANY uni work all day, just moped about and been bored!

Jelliebabe, just read some of your diary posts....oh you are a gem! I love your posts, please keep em coming. Hope all is well with you. :)

Okay _ fridge cleaned out and defrosted, junk gone' shopping done' lunch quiche made... I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Just had dinner out with some friends from choir- one girl v annoy in' was going on about how unhealthy Dukan was. And I'd just said that's what I'd been doing! She really is the limit.

Anyway - raring to go for tomorrow!

Back