Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Okay so day one nearly done. Only slip was deliberate and in the name of research. I have eaten one banana baby breakfast, and tried three others (but only small amounts) but the banana one was bloody gorgeous. I also had a tiny bit of parsnip with my chicken at dinner. And a bloody massive chunk of my tongue while popping in a bit of chicken skin - serves me right! Had to spit it out. Loads a water too. So not a bad start.

I feel so crap and bloated - I don't know if I need a poo or am going to lay an egg. Combo of that and problematic totm.

Weighed in at 15.11 so before Xmas was 15.2 on these scales of doom. So nine on... Think I should be able to smash five off this week... Whadaya reckon?

Anyway hope you've had a good day x

5 off no problems Jellie, you going to do PP for a set number of days?

Good luck with your egg laying (!) I thought I'd be laying one myself but a veg stir fry and gallons if water + normal routine finally worked (oh and curry and beetroot!)

Eeeewwwww TMI

Hey Kellmo - Thanks I still feel bloated but a bit less than yesterday. The scales of doom say 3lbs down - but I'm suspending judgement until WI day next Monday morning.

B - I put wheatbran in my tupperware instead of oatbran and its was like grit in milk, so I had a FF yog
L - Tuna and salmon quiche - cottage cheese
D - steak and seafood

Water Gallons...

I have my interview tomorrow morning - Keep everything crossed Gals - I'm bricking it so far. I've decided on my royal blue jeans and a cerise pink top with my new grey boots and a silver scarf. I will of course take trousers to change into! :D

GAH HELP :(

fingers crossed for weight loss and interview xxx

Best of luck Jellie, you'll look and be fabulous.

Tits out, head up? What a motto. I'm having that one.

-3lb too??? Wowzer!

I am here! I did get out alive! I think it went wellish.... They were a bit closed - Well they were friendly but I didnt get a lot back from them.....

LOL one question was "we love being creative can you give us an example of when you have been cretive - neednt be work related" I thought for a minute and then whipped out a pic of my christmas tree gingerbread cookies that I had taken with me - I wrote at the bottom "Well its not ALL about work!" :D

They had four interviews to do today - so I should hear more by Friday. I think I got out what I wanted to although I did feel like I scrabbling a bit in places! Anyway if it doesnt come off its okay. I do have a job.

Another good diet day - scales down to 15.4 ('n a bit but we dont count bits) surely cant have lost 7 in two days??? Like I say I will only believe it on Monday, :D

B - oatbran porridge!
L - quiche, chicken leg and seafood sticks
d - chicken and steak
snack - yogurt and just had a tiny bit of chicken and tongue

Onwards and Downwards ladies X

Glad the interview went well & wow on the loss so far !!!!! X

Whipping out the cake picture was genius! Think I might have cracked out a dance routine to Eternal (off of the 90's) or something?!!!

Well done Jell x x

Let us all know how you do. And if you don't get it we'll boycott them and their associates (well, I will!)

LOL kellmo - Eternal! Any track in particular

Anyhoo - we all now have to boycott Ellas Babt food... they say NOOOOOOO! Well this is okay really. I WAS really excited about it, then when I did a practice run on Saturday my Hubby said "wow its really small isnt it - is that it?" and that kinda put me off! I look after 500+ people at the mo and I love ebing busy so to go to 50 I think would be a stretch - They wanted someone more senior, yet still someone who would tidy up the kitchen if necessary... Not sure they really know what they do want. Never mind. I dont feel sad so thats telling me a lot!

We had our years kick off meeting today! BORING - from 4-6pm (flamin cheek) then had to go to asda. I had a little slip at the meeting some small nibbles. I had about four.... I shall hope they dont do too much damage.

Get this...................... I weighed in this morning at 15.1 <<<<faints>>>>> I think I've been swapped for the incredible shrinking woman... Nearly at the bottom! Thats 10lbs in three days......

Pinch me I'll wake up! :D

Jeeeez woman- 10lbs in 3 days? That's astonishing!

Ella's baby food is ***** and I for one will never, EVER buy the filthy stuff!!! I'm glad you're not disappointed, they seem a bit 'fur coat and no knickers' to me! Want you all organic, hippy, free love etc but baby food is hardly natural. I'm pleased you're pleased.

So- you think you fell off the dukan bus with a few nibbles eh? I would like to refer you to my diary where you will see that today (after achieving my goal weight since Christmas) I proceeded to eat actual S H I T like the world was about to end? Not only did I throw myself off the dukan bus I slobbed my way over to the fat ******* carriage of the greedy train and strayed there from 12pm - 2030 hours.

I am ashamed of myself :-(
But it was all really, really, really delicious!

(And I'm due on so nerrr)

I will not weigh until next week (too scared!)

Jeeeez woman- 10lbs in 3 days? That's astonishing!

Ella's baby food is ***** and I for one will never, EVER buy the filthy stuff!!! I'm glad you're not disappointed, they seem a bit 'fur coat and no knickers' to me! Want you all organic, hippy, free love etc but baby food is hardly natural. I'm pleased you're pleased.

So- you think you fell off the dukan bus with a few nibbles eh? I would like to refer you to my diary where you will see that today (after achieving my goal weight since Christmas) I proceeded to eat actual S H I T like the world was about to end? Not only did I throw myself off the dukan bus I slobbed my way over to the fat ******* carriage of the greedy train and strayed there from 12pm - 2030 hours.

I am ashamed of myself :-(
But it was all really, really, really delicious!

(And I'm due on so nerrr)

I will not weigh until next week (too scared!)

Lol I did see what you ate, however I do have a long way to go and your at target x

LOL kellmo - Eternal! Any track in particular

Anyhoo - we all now have to boycott Ellas Babt food... they say NOOOOOOO! Well this is okay really. I WAS really excited about it, then when I did a practice run on Saturday my Hubby said "wow its really small isnt it - is that it?" and that kinda put me off! I look after 500+ people at the mo and I love ebing busy so to go to 50 I think would be a stretch - They wanted someone more senior, yet still someone who would tidy up the kitchen if necessary... Not sure they really know what they do want. Never mind. I dont feel sad so thats telling me a lot!

We had our years kick off meeting today! BORING - from 4-6pm (flamin cheek) then had to go to asda. I had a little slip at the meeting some small nibbles. I had about four.... I shall hope they dont do too much damage.

Get this...................... I weighed in this morning at 15.1 <<<<faints>>>>> I think I've been swapped for the incredible shrinking woman... Nearly at the bottom! Thats 10lbs in three days......

Pinch me I'll wake up! :D

All good stuff Jellie, and stuff Ella's!! ;)

P x

Any news on the interview yet ?

Any news on the interview yet ?

Yes Jo it was a no. As above I'm not devastated so its fine.

I quite like it where I am but it's not permanent so I feel unsettled every six months when they have as big hoo haa as to whether they are going to keep me on or not.....

Anyway 14.13 on the scales this morning... I recon someone's mucking with my scales... So since Monday I've lost twelve lbs.... That's four days.....

Mmmmmmmmmmmm maybe it knows I'm going to parents in law tomorrow! Prepare for food-a-geddon. I can prolly swerve carbs with dinner main course, and have a tiny bit of pud - or none (claim fullness) but tea is likely to be sandwiches... and cake..... Etc etc etc. Back on pp for a couple of days I guess.... Still good start.... Maybe at an all time low tomorrow!

Yeah - who knows could be ten stones by tomorrow! :)

Back