Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Hey ladies' another good dukan day.

B - porridge (oatbran natch)
L - chicken quiche and cottage cheese
Dinner steak with crab sticks and tails and yummy sauce!
Then yog jelly! And a yogurt snack earlier too!

I ran five k tonight at running club! Don't think I've managed more than three laps before, as it was a bit icy, we set off slow and I just did it! 12 laps boom. I was dead slow but hey taaaa daaaa and for my next trick! Lol.

I have tummy ache aaaaaaaagggggghhhhhh. Totm so don't know if its that or 'transit' as Dr d would say! Mind you have had an enorma-poo already sooooo maybe not... Yowch!

Good work Jell, on your run AND your poo.

Both make you feel good don't they?

V healthy dukan foods. Get yourself a sticker for your efforts!

I WANT TO RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to restart the C25K when I get home next week. Need to make use of the gym membership I bought in August.

I think I'm going to restart the C25K when I get home next week. Need to make use of the gym membership I bought in August.

Woo hoo, a fellow C25K-er! Week six for me Nic and it's freakin' HARD!!

Looking forward to following your progress.

P x

Woo hoo, a fellow C25K-er! Week six for me Nic and it's freakin' HARD!!

Looking forward to following your progress.

P x

Arghhhh just eaten a biscuit..... I do have mitigating circumstances.... I've been home from work from two thirty and I'm bored and I do think someone is trying to scrape my insides out with a spoon....

Boooooo

bff xxx kell and jell xxx

onwards and downwards xxx

Me too dude. But sometimes I just want a bucket load of sympathy and twix bars. I usually get neither from my emotionally disabled husband!

Xx

My hubby,bless him is more likely to go on you deserve a treat youve been good as Lol week have a bottle of wine! Cross as hubbys told me a little fibble... Only about two beers but gaaaaah I am trying so hard. He said he was only having six and he's hidden another two in the salad drawer. When I went to get my lunch (salad) I spotted them - rumbled...

Last edited:
Beer salad? Tasty.

I only know Andy (husband) sneaks chocolate and Pepsi as it's ended up amongst our 'favourites' on the clubcard statement. Swine.

Back