Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

And I've eaten pop corn and bread with some cheese .....

I ate a pack of dukan biscuits, a club Choc biscuit, real white bread and real Irish butter, potato wedges out of my daughters dinner.... Etc etc etc (oh, a cough sweet I found in the hall!)

And now I'm 14.13...... Gahhhhhhhh. Where's the needle and thread... Going to sew my lips shut....

Some time later...

Mmmm m mmmmmmmmmm mmm mmmmmghmmhhnmnmnm. MNnnnnnn

Oh balls.... If it helps I'm still in bed and I should be doing the shred... I'll do it later... Don't want to waste a perfectly good lie in!

Oh balls.... If it helps I'm still in bed and I should be doing the shred... I'll do it later... Don't want to waste a perfectly good lie in!

Lol me too but I always weigh after my first wee! Its snowing again so I'm going to dash up to asda and run around like a loony before our road gets bad. I think he'll stop in bed due to eight beers!

Last edited:
Im just looking at hubby hung over and I could smash him in the teeth lol

Right - shopping done AMSSIVE brekkie consumed YUM

Going to do some cooking now so I have a stock of "ready meals" in for PV days. Beef Stew. Goign to do a Mince quiche too - soem for lunch and some for the next PP day on Tuesday. I got Venison sausages at ASDA - YUM YUM YUM and some Green Thai paste so might make some of the broth base that Laura posted in the recipe section. Roasting a chicken later so can add chicken from that later!

dukan rocks!

B - Venison sausages, bacon and dukan bread
l - sausages and mince quiche (i'll see might save the sausages!)
D - Chicken and summat or something...
Snack - I HAVE FF YOGS YAY - also have some jelly to eat

I just saw a yogurt cake recipe.... might try this.

what do people have for breakfast if they dont have their oatbran??? I always have the porridge or bread, but cake might be nice.... I spose I could have that for breakfast... Hmmmmm

Sees you all later X

Bloody hell Jellie just caught up with your diary 12lbs is bloody huge !!!!!!! Well bloody done x

Okay casserole casseroleing, quiche quicheing..... Now what to do.....

Oh my gaaaaaaawwwwwd! Just made the hottest Thai soup in the UNIVERSE! I do count myself as a chilli head too! I couldn't eat it all - had to get a yogurt To fill up.....

B porridge
L quiche salad cottage cheese
D hotter than the sun Thai soup

Yogurt etc

Oh my gaaaaaaawwwwwd! Just made the hottest Thai soup in the UNIVERSE! I do count myself as a chilli head too! I couldn't eat it all - had to get a yogurt To fill up.....

B porridge
L quiche salad cottage cheese
D hotter than the sun Thai soup

Yogurt etc

Ha hahaha!

Red hot Jellie peppers!

Back