Jelliebabe's way to less Jelly more BABE!

Jelliebabe

Gold Member
Hi all

I thought I'd start to keep a track of my journey with Cambridge (and you guys too!)

About me? I'm 38, married, have a cat called Jasper (9) and I have always been FAT! I went on my first diet at 14 :eek: and I have either been gaining weight or on a diet since. I am desperate to get my BMI under 30 as I want to be referred for IVF... I'd like a free go but if I don't make it in time (end of March) we'll go ahead, pay and be glad of the lost weight anyway.

So here we go - I've just had my third weigh in, lost three lbs and this takes me to 22lbs lost altogether.

In fact I've been doing it for just over 3 weeks as I started a few days before I saw my CDC as I had some products from my first attempt - I was at least a stone heavier and lost 4 stones! Got down to juut over 15st and gave up. Cant believe that I was within a stone and a half of the 30 BMI! I guess we just werent thinking about it at the time. Ho HUM

Anyway been a good week this week. Getting my head into it although I read today that you shouldnt be having the powdered sweetners... OOOPS! I have about 6 coffees at work (with two in) each day! AND I have candarel tabs in my bag... Oh well hopefully changing this will make a difference!

Heres to a good week ladies! :D

Hi Jellie lovely to hear you have had great losses already. Look forward to keeping up with your journey - some of what you've already said shows we are similar! X

Well today I feel just super! No really - on top of the world kind of great! :D I have on a pair of trousers that in all honesty were on the large side to begin with, I wore them on Monday and they were still okay - today they are CLOWN TROUSERS! LOL

Whats happened overnight? Have little inch loss fairies visited? have teeny tiny mystical tailors been in my wardrobe and added material to my trousers? Either way I look stupid trippin up all over the place but feel marvelous! Really motivated today :D

Here's to having a good day guys!

.... Now where are those safety pins???

Had the same thing happen to me just seems over night my joggers just got huge on me =) You are doing so great!!! Keep it up.

Well done on your journey so far Jelliebabe. You gotta love that feeling when you try clothes on and they're loose! I bought some trousers in the January sale which were pretty damn snug on me but I could just squeeze myself into them. I now fit into them comfortably with a bit of room to spare - such a great feeling :).

Thanks! Even my jeans feel a bit loose tonight! maybe I'm just trying to find something though! I'm DESPERATE for someone who doesnt know I'm on a diet to notice! LOL How bad is that!

Had a spaghetti slim n save meal tonight - It was okay but Hmmmm I tried the Cottage pie the other night but Blech.... I would have it again but not brill! It'lll be nice to have as a hot alternative occasionally but not going to make a regular appearance I think! :D

Okay still feeling really positive! Just in better fitting trews today! In fact I've got tights a vest top, a long sleeved Tshirt a jumper and trews on today! HOW COLD Brrrr I wasnt taking any chances :)

Had a bar for brekkie and have a choc tetra for lunch - I'm so bored... I'm going to "input some data" for a colleague just to mix things up a little this afternoon WHOOP! Makes a break from googling.

Had a really strong urge for a sarnie earlier (we have a canteen on site) I was just watching people drift back to their desks with their little paper baggies full of bready goodness.... I could have inhaled one with their little pinky fingers still attached.... I didnt :D I have gone and made a coffee and fetched a glass of water instead... I prolly need to have my lunch...

Hope you're all having a FAB friday X

Hey Jelliebabe

You stick at it honey, look forward to readin you diary over the weeks to come :D xxx

Okay - I'm sooooooo close to caving! I don't know what's come over me I could weep..... I've even checked my purse for change! I think it wad a combo of early shake and thinking about food earlier. I had one of the savoury veg soup things from the drinks machine.... crap crap crap. HEYULP

Okay - so I've been off plan all weekend. Not good.

Just been called a Fat B*tch in the street while shovelling snow ... also not good. :( what a complete unoriginal tosser. I'd like to say I'm not upset but how can you not be. Seriously a three year old could come up with a better insult! I want to paint the "C" word on his stupid car.... GAHHHHHH so cross.

just think of the extra calories you have burnt up shovelling snow. afraid it is the old sticks and stones may break my bones, but brakefuild on your bonnet will mean a complete respray :-O
sorry me bad,
big hugs and hope you have a relaxing evening

Jelliebabe said:
Okay - so I've been off plan all weekend. Not good.

Just been called a Fat B*tch in the street while shovelling snow ... also not good. :( what a complete unoriginal tosser. I'd like to say I'm not upset but how can you not be. Seriously a three year old could come up with a better insult! I want to paint the "C" word on his stupid car.... GAHHHHHH so cross.

I know that feeling a 9 year old called me fatty on Friday and I know it shouldn't of got to me but it did, mainly because I was with my son :( some people are do evil, been called a fat ***** too by someone in a car driving passed, makes me so angry!!! I hope u are ok and put the weekend behind u and start a fresh tomorrow!!!! Gd luck!!!!

Outside my sons school too :( didn't say anything back as didn't want to make a scene, but Yh am the same as u, by the end of the year no one can say that to me again!!!! Look forward to seeing your progress xx

Right back on plan! Don't feel too bad atm. Got choir tonight so no time to be naughty LOL. Going for it now. No time off until Mr b's bday at the end of Feb ( his 40th or I'd skip that too!) Hope you're all having a good day x

Well done hun xxx

A 9 year old? Where were their parents! I hope you told them off! Little sh*tbag!

anyway thanks for the support ladies - Fresh start in the morning

No one will be able to say that about me again soon :D

Thats the spirit put it behind you and focus on the future.. we are only human and all make mistakes... get back on the wagon and soon people will be yelling oh you skinny b*tch :D You have been doing brilliantly so dont want you to be to hard on yourself ;)

Back