Jelliebabe's way to less Jelly more BABE!

Wow well done !!! 7lbs is amazing :) xxx

thanks girls! I have been pretty good this week. I keep thinking of the guy calling me a fat b*tch, prolly done me a favour. Also with being ill its kinda not made me feel like it. I hope I can keep it up and have another good week as its Mr B's birthday on the 23rd and we have a weekend off planned! Eeeek

Jelliebabe said:
yeah really motivated today! Still on a high from my weigh in! Tickled pink in fact! Just going to have my peanut bar and a big glass o water. Hope your all. having a good day too!

Oooh like the motivation!! Love the way wi and weight loss keeps us going!!!!!!! Roll on next week!!!

Lovely to see your positivity !! Here's to a slinky skinny week :) xx

Here's to a super skinny slinky week! Speaking of which - my jeans keep falling down! what to do.... Cant really be buying clothes at every turn... dont want to look like a rotten tramp all of the time... I think I'm going to have to have a root through the cupboards and drawers for some jeggings I think I have somewhere... Hmmmm <<<toddles off to look>>>

That's one thing I can tell a bit if a duff on some of my clothes and it makes it feel Like I'm getting somewhere ... Think slim :) happy modelling :) x

Well I did go and have a root through my clothes but wasnt going to try them all on as I've not really felt like I have made a massive change. Anyhoo today I have tried on some of the 18 andsize 20s that I have and guess what! Some of them actually fit! My monsoon 20 trews pull up and do up and are only a bit nippy over the bulky tum area! One size 18 from Pirmarni darling is readyish! (if I'm brave that is!) I even rediscovered a pair of jeans that I bought on honeymoon in florida (Levis!) not really sure what size they are as they are american sized! anyway I put on some old jeans and a belt and even the belt went in another two places.

Seriously This only happened this last week maybe two.... HOW (well I know how but) I could not have just lost all of my middle overnight? Perhaps it got bored and wondered off! LOL.

Anyway onwards and upwards - or should I say inwards and downwards! Hope you've all had a good day :D

Ur doing so well jelliebabe!! N it won't be long before u reach target !!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh that's great news skinny minny:( I have heard a lot of people saying things like that, they tried something on and overnight they can see a difference... Your right, maybe our wobbles are getting bored of being ignored .... At least they are starting to realise they aren't wanted haha xx

Hi All! Just having a lazy day today doing housework and now sat with a savoury drink and watching My big fat gypsy wedding! OMG I want a palm tree and a pineapple dress! GAW-JUSS! LOL

Hope youre all baving a good day! :D

Meeee tooooo :) I secretly really liked those dresses :) xx

Haha really I thought they was awfull, loved her wedding dress though, who would of thought they use fake cakes haha hilarious!!
I love chilling days, I have spent most of it playing junior monopoly with my 6 year old and getting beaten big style lol

ayshaahmad said:
Haha really I thought they was awfull, loved her wedding dress though, who would of thought they use fake cakes haha hilarious!!
I love chilling days, I have spent most of it playing junior monopoly with my 6 year old and getting beaten big style lol

Well done I can't bear monopoly - o never win!

Right Up and at em today! One of the things I really like about Cambridge is I get my weekends back. We (hubby and I) would always have a good drink on Friday - Hey Its Friday we've had a hard week. the lol in bed till late on Saturday, feel crap - then maybe do something then prolly cinema, dinner more wine repeat for Sunday! No wonder the house is always a mess and I'm always behind with the house work.

Mr B is following me in the no boozing and we have so much more energy... and two whole mornings "extra" to do stuff with! I sit here house clean, bed changed (and all washed and dry) all hoovered bathroom blitzed, ironing done and we still had time for fun yesterday! And now we are just going to walk (yes walk) into town and look round the shops!

Heres to my new found long lost weekends! Have a good day all! :D

Isn't it wonderful when you gain a weekend and congratulations on the weight loss. Keep up the walking, no matter how short. It really does make you feel better :)
k x

Just got home! Bought bday pressies for the inlaws, walked all roung the shops got a coupla bits and went to watch the woman in black. (V SCARY!) and then we went to catch the bus home... but couldnt see what time it was going back so walked home too! YAY! I took a bar and a small bottle of water and had that at the cinema.

Good day! :D

Jelliebabe said:
Just got home! Bought bday pressies for the inlaws, walked all roung the shops got a coupla bits and went to watch the woman in black. (V SCARY!) and then we went to catch the bus home... but couldnt see what time it was going back so walked home too! YAY! I took a bar and a small bottle of water and had that at the cinema.

Good day! :D

Go you well done! Scary film hey I nearly shat myself when I saw it on Thursday lol

Back