Jelliebabe's way to less Jelly more BABE!

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
Woo-hoo on the 4.5 !! Let me know how the 4 days Go, it's my birthday next weekend so I'm having 4 days off then too ... Ooh have fun - in well jel ;) x

Well I'm back and "on plan"! Weight up this morning about 7lbs. But that should be just water and glycogen right? Anyhoo I do hope that by weigh In I can have this down to a couple of lbs.

In other news! We had a lovely day for hubbys bday and were set to have a lovely weekend too.... until my poor hub started to be sick Saturday about 5am . So he spent most of the day in between bed and the loo feeling rough and I hosed down our bedroom! Thank god for a made up bed in the spare room! YUK. Going to have to vax it at the weekend. Ladies if you ever have to ask someone if they need a bucket... just go and get one...

We had my mum and bro over for dinner yesterday that was okay but forgot my arthritis meds and woke up feeling really weak and sore. But better now the next dose is kicking in.... hey at least I'm not feeling like eating! Hope you all have a good day x

Oh dear hun that doesn't sound gd hope All better soon! That will be off in a flash so don't worry!! Gd luck getting back to it!!!!

Last edited:
Okay feeling sooo much better today. Had a huge sleep last night and taken all meds as and when due! Just but had first shake a choc tetra but mixed in with a coffee. It was nice but a bit sweet! Was 100% yesterday and Goo.g to be again today! Determined to shift a lb or two before wi weds! Don't want to give cdc a coronary LOL.

Ooooooooh massively ma-hoooosive good news yesterday! I got a bonus from work yesterday. Completely unexpected as a contractor. Boss did check it out before be told me and it's all correct so yay! Just when I was struggling a bit! Nearly half an ivf cycle worth! I might print off my statement and frame it! Happy days x

Hi Jelliebabe,

Good to see you back and feeling better. Fantastic news about your bonus!

Ooh well done u on getting back to it and fab about the bonus that will be a great help! U may be surprised at wi on wednesday if u keep going the way u are!

Glad you are doing better hun gotta agree i think you may be suprsed at your wi if ja keep on like you are... and YAY on the bonus =D

Have u had your wi hun? Gd luck if not, how have u been today?

OMG what a busy day!

Yes I've weighed in tonight and da dum dum 4lbs on so not as bad as at the beginning of the week when my scales said 7 or 8 :eek:. I know I'm back in the groove so I feel that I'm on the way down again. I can kind of feel it in my tummy when I'm loosing weight so YAY.

Anyway been running about like the proverbial blue bottomed fly! We have a new president starting tomorrow and I had to make sure all was ready from his room - clean, area tidy, food sorted, lifts working and cleaned, reception briefed, flowers refreshed and company colours, also colleague still ill so sorting out her work too and organising a move at the weekend :D

Dont get me wrong I love a busy day me! 1st one in ages. No time to think or miss eating! brill.

Hope you've all had a good day! I'd better find a suit for tomorrow! LOL

AND I got my first losg awaited comment from someone who didnt know I'm on a diet! My neighbour saw me very quickly - dashing to weigh in and said "Ooooooh have you lost weight?" - I said "just a bit" and she replied "oooo no lots!" but she is a very comlimentary lady! WOOOOOO!

Woohoo go u that 4lb will be off before next wi and more u are doing fab keep going chick and Yey for the comment don't u feel great when someone notices :)

Is it not just great when someone who does not know you dieting notices =D such a great boost!!! And that 4lb will be gone in no time seeing as your back in the groove and doing fab x

Well scales were down again this morning and I'm wearing another dress from the wardrobe that hasn't seen the light of day for aaaaaages! I have had a compliment it two today too! More about the dress but it sure does make ya feel good!

Another busy day at work then over to my mums to pick up the vax I need to wash our bedroom carpet before Mr B comes home from his birthday golf trip on Sunday... Boooo still smells in there! YUK.

Have a good day ladies x

Lol just made myself laugh. I was Sat here at my desk feeling low.... to the ground that is! I know I've not adjusted the chair so I'm wondering if its because my ass is smaller lol. It's made me chuckle out loud!

Jelliebabe said:
Lol just made myself laugh. I was Sat here at my desk feeling low.... to the ground that is! I know I've not adjusted the chair so I'm wondering if its because my ass is smaller lol. It's made me chuckle out loud!

Haha made me chuckle too :)

Ha ha ha ha ha and me =D

Okay guys its Saturday and I'm sat at my desk again..... BAAAAAAGGHHHHHH! I'm so tired had to be here jsut after 8 and spent all night shifting the bedroom furniture and vaxing. I felt really weak while doing it. I went straight to bed after and just watched some TV. I really could have done with a lie in today. And now I'm sat here (jobs done) waiting for this move to be over! the guys we have in are thick as pudding.... WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHH

I keep thinking about the ready salted crisps in the snack machine... Just had another glass of water and a bar to distract myself... Ooooo and look its just gone sunny outside... Boooooo to working on a saturday Booooooo

Oh u poor thing having to work on a Saturday! How are u doing other than working?

Hiya! Phew am in tact and at home!

Aysha - I dont have to work at the weekend often, only if we have an office move or some big build work or summat! And often if my colleague is about she'll volunteer as she has no holiday left and she only lives round the corner!

I jsut about managed not to eat anything at work... I justified myself going to get a "soup" (savoury water with croutons) from the drinks machine downstairs.... went to get it and.... sold out! LOL and none of the crisps I was yearning for in the vending m/c either! So saved by chance! Thank goodness :D

I finished at work at about 1.30pm and went to my friends house that lives nearby. We both have allotments so we had a happy couple of hours planning what we are going to be planting next and what we can double up on! We're going to help each other this year so that should help! Then went to my Mums and dropped of the remains of my Hubbys birthday cake. Then went to Homebase bought seed potatoes and shallots and came home and collapso on the sofa. Just got up and put the bedroom back together. GAWD how heavy ARE double mattresses. I thought I was tired before.... now I'm completely exhausted.... Phew. Just got to make the bed tomorrow and put a few bits back in.. It smells so FRESH so it was worth it.... I hate making the bed :D

Anyway going to have my dinner now and veg out! I'm watching you've been framed - A guilty pleasure! :D

Hope you have all had a good day! :D

Blimey I am not surprised u are knackered! Am so envious of u having an allotment I love growing things but usually have to do it in pots! Won't be able to grow anything this year as I don't think the garden will be ready in time!

Back