Jelliebabe's way to less Jelly more BABE!

Sounds like a fab day :) xx

Sounds like a great day! I really want to see The Woman In Black but the OH doesn't want to as he can't see how a 15 can be scary. I assume it's just really jumpy (a bit like What Lies Beneath)?

Sainsbury - Its a 12A not a 15 and it is more JUMPY than really scary!

Well I wore a dress I found in the cupboard today and generally just tarted and slinked aroung the office! I did get a few comments but only from people who know I'm dieting! Cant wait for someone to notice that doesnt know! Been really "on plan" today! YEAH! HONK for me! :D

TARTED ROUND THE OFFICE :) haha love it !!! xx

Foxy2605 said:
love the comment re your dress.
bet you shimmied around the office

Lol I did! I really enjoyed it too! Back to normal trews and a baggy jumper today but still have a leftover feeling of.... marvelous! Yay I thinly I can see it in my face now - a little more shape on my cheeks (not round cheek!)

Anyway just today, then WI tomorrow the four days off! YAY Hope I get a good number tomorrow in kind of mitigation for the following weekend! :)

Ciao all - hope you're having good days!

Okay not so good... Am in the house on my own tonight and had to go to asda needed Bday card and see if there was anything else I could get Mr B for his birthday (nice top). I also bought Some packaged cooked chicked a fridge raider packed (crap meat-a-like snack thing) and some salami... Ate the fridge raider, some of the salami (YUK) and one chicken breast (also gross actually but forced it down) I feeeeeeeel GROOOOOOOSSSS! YUK WHY oh why?

I think that its a combination of being on my own, being reeeeeealy hungry today and being so close to a break.... I'm being weighed tomorrow WHAT am I thinking of? crap crap crap...:mad:

I always find being close to a break really hard, I just want to eat cos I think sod it I am off in a few days anyway! Stop now and carry on tomorrow u are doing so well!!!!

I agree just get back on it tomorrow we are only human and you are doing fab!!!

I just feeel really yukky - It wasnt even nice - I've given the cat the other chicken breast but OH I took the fatty skin of for him! I value my cat more than myself. I might just have a cuppa and go to bed.... :(

Oh hun chin up u are only human It wouldn't of done that much harm!!!

Don't worry too much Hun, im the same, keep telling myself I can eat this and that and have to remind myself I can't... Have a brew in bed then start again 2nd xx

After all that I think that chicken has upset my stomach.... seriously I thinly that food is trying to tell me something... last time I had tom off (over 2/3 weeks ago) I badly burnt my hand on the oven..... still scabby now!

Anyway on track today - have a good day! X

hello petal
hope your doing ok. i know what you mean about being on your own. I am off work this week ( using up annual leave before end of year). i am also down to 3 shakes and a meal. lets say it is not going well.
but onwards and scales downwards right
big hugs
foxyx

Hope u are feeling better now x

Thanks Girls - Yes feeling much better now!

Well drum roll lost another 4.5 lbs! wooo thats great considering yesterday! :D and down in to the 15s and the next BMI point! 34.7! YAY

4 days off now. Yesterday has really kind of put me off food! That yukky feeling stayed with me today... So maybe it will be a help! anyhoo hope I can at least stay in the 15s this week.... we will see!

Hope you have a good few days - I doubt I'll be about!

Oooooh gosh nearly forgot the most important bit! My CDC measured me today! 5" off the waist (I've left the card in the car so dont have the other measurements to hand!) no wonder my jeans are falling off! :D

Woohooo well done chick that's fab news!!! Enjoy your few days off!! Glad u feeling better!

Woo-hoo on the 4.5 !! Let me know how the 4 days Go, it's my birthday next weekend so I'm having 4 days off then too ... Ooh have fun - in well jel ;) x

Back