Jelliebabe's way to less Jelly more BABE!

Awesome news! :D

Krissykat said:
Awesome news! :D

OMG! It's only bloody happened! My first person to comment who doesn't know I'm on a diet! I could cry and run around and yell. Wooooooo.

The dept pa said you've lost a lot of weight what are you doing? And apart from a quick is that healthy (yes) she said well done that's brill. Lovely. I can't tell you how chuffed I am! :D

Jelliebabe said:
OMG! It's only bloody happened! My first person to comment who doesn't know I'm on a diet! I could cry and run around and yell. Wooooooo.

The dept pa said you've lost a lot of weight what are you doing? And apart from a quick is that healthy (yes) she said well done that's brill. Lovely. I can't tell you how chuffed I am! :D

Fan bloody tastic it is amazing when people notice that is great, makes u want to keep going even more now hey!!!!!

Yay thats great it is such a good feeling when someone who does not know you are on a diet notices the weight coming off =D

hi hunny, just catchin up with some diaries .... wow you are doing so so well !!! congrats xxx

I have a beautiful dress in my cupboard... it has Hung there unworn, but loved and one day I WAS going to wear it ad I would be thin enough... its an 18...

or I thought it was... I bought it when I was last on Cambridge and about this weight... didn't i?

The answer is no its a bloody 22 and when I tried it on last night I could fit my ARM on the inside with my body.... and move it away from me a little... sigh. I'm going to leave it now until I'm at goal and see if I can get it altered... Im not hopeful as there is quite a bit of embroidery at the bottom... we'll see.

In one way I should be rejoicing! I was wearing 22 dresses last summer do it shows I've lost a lot visually...

But its such a looooooovely dress booooo!

How's things chick?

ayshaahmad said:
How's things chick?

Hi Aysha! I'm good just busy really! Still on my own at work and a big move coming up! Eeeeek!

Went off plan at the weekend - yes again! But not too bad. Back on track... starving today! Can't wait for my dinner.... anyhoo.

I have been keeping up with everyone, just not adding much! Hope you're okay chickie x

I'm in a choir and we have a "uniform" of sorts. The Choir Tshirt and Black trousers. I had one pair of black trousers that were okayh a coupla weeks ago... tried them on today and they fell off. So i've had to stop off and buy an "emergency" pair of trousers! LOL A size 20 and a size 18 top just happened to fall into the basket too! YAY!

Glad u are ok hun, blimey when is work going to calm down for u!! Fab about the clothes lol its a fab feeling buying smaller sizes, I can't wait to get out of the 20s so I can buy clothes in all shops!!!

My colleague has typhoid salmonella of all things so she's been really poorly! I have to work all week and this Friday and Next Friday night! I'm going to take a day off in the week to get a few things done and have a rest! Have a couple of choir things coming up this weekend and next. Oooooh Next weekend we are singing at WEMBLEY STADIUM! We're warming up for MCFLY! :D

Oh wow how cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't seem to get on plan again. I'm not being bad and pigging out but I'm not doing Cambridge or sns... I had a tetra yesterday, a salad and sandwich and soup for dinner. Was a long day at work moving people. Didnt get in till past 9.30, I fell asleep on the sofa!

I will not beat myself up about it though I'm not going to feel guilty. I still making good choices I have lost over 2.5 stones and I fully intend to ss from Monday. Monday is always a good day for Mr to start as super busy!

It happens to us all hun, sometimes life just gets in the way, like u said u are making ok choices and not puffing out, so glad u are ok about it, gd luck Monday and enjoy the weekend xx

You've probably still eaten less calories than you've expended as you sound as if you had a strenuous day yesterday. You've probably lost a bit of fat and gained a bit of water and food weight which will fall off in a day or two so you're still on the right track. I'm about to spend a week off plan as I am going away but have agreed with CDC to limit the calories as I can't do much about the carbs. Good luck next week!

Hi Jelliebabe. How is your weekend going? Not been around for a while as had lots going on. Went off track couple of times, but back into it and at least got a loss at weigh in last week.

Sounds like you are going through a bit of a tough patch, but sounds like you have a plan and once Monday rolls round you can make a fresh start.

My CDC reminded me that this is a journey and it will not always be easy or straightforward, because neither is life. Those words really helped.

Thanks guys! Well we enjoyed our weekend. I had lots on so didn't est too badly (until yesterday that is!) Bit completely back on the program from today. Been 100% and intend to do so all this week. Going to drink lots and keep busy! Hope you're all doing good! X

Hey there! Sounds like you managed to control the weekend pretty well and have hit the week running. I'm with you - back after a week skiing and back on SS. Trying to drink loads and get into ketosis as fast as possible - don't like feeling hungry and headachy. Ah well, the reward is worth it!

Good luck this week!

tizzy51 said:
Hey there! Sounds like you managed to control the weekend pretty well and have hit the week running. I'm with you - back after a week skiing and back on SS. Trying to drink loads and get into ketosis as fast as possible - don't like feeling hungry and headachy. Ah well, the reward is worth it!

Good luck this week!

We'll get there tiz! Another good day for me. I think I hit a sticky patch on diets after a while when I'm doing well. I kind of think Im doing well, I start getting compliments, and I kind of stop trying... I think I neatly fell into that. I saw a video of myself taken on Sunday Omg I'm still a massive butterball.... I so need to keep going.

Now don't get me wrong i know I'm doing well and all that, but that has given me a massive kick... I know in the logical part of my head that the numbers show a lot to loose but actually seeing yourself is different. I needed that though. I'm going to have a peek at it when I'm feeling weak LOL! I may see if I can post a link tomorrow! Anyway... bed time for me x

Last edited:
I know what you mean there! We know we have lost alot and feel great for that, forgetting we still have alot more to lose!
But we will get there :)

Back