Jelliebabe's way to less Jelly more BABE!

Well done on the 2lb that's great! My cousin was there in the crowd and he said all entertainment was amazing so well done u, that must of been an amazing experiance!!

Ah the show sounded amazing must of been one heck of an experience.. well done on the 2lb loss same as me hee hee

Ooooooh Just noticed on my ticker that I've now lost 40lbs! WOW I've surprised myself! It took me ages to get this far last time I did Cambridge. Doing much better this time round even though I've not been on the wagon all the time!

Now I've got less to loose in front of me than I have behind! eww that just sounds like I have a massive ass! I know what I mean though! LOL :D

Jelliebabe said:
Ooooooh Just noticed on my ticker that I've now lost 40lbs! WOW I've surprised myself! It took me ages to get this far last time I did Cambridge. Doing much better this time round even though I've not been on the wagon all the time!

Now I've got less to loose in front of me than I have behind! eww that just sounds like I have a massive ass! I know what I mean though! LOL :D

Haha that made me giggle, well done hun xxx

Wow! Sounds like you had a blast!!! And 40lbs off - that is so amazing! Well done! :)

Singing to a packed Wembley stadium must be an awesome experience! I would be trawling footage to keep to show my kids, grandkids etc, you get the idea.

Oh, and 40 lbs is incredible. Over half way through your journey already!

Must feel good to know you're over half way to where you want to be :)

Krissykat said:
Must feel good to know you're over half way to where you want to be :)

It feels great! Gonna have another good week... Im gunning for the 14s now.... I really don't know when I could have last been 14 something... apart from when I wad a teenager prolly 15! Terrible....

Eep I know! Never EVER remember being this weight, very sad really but hopefully one day I'll be saying 'I can't remember what its like being over weight'!
And just thing when you are 14.4 you will be in one-derland! (Under 200lbs!) :)

Well done on being halfway there! Sad to say, I can remember when I was this weight - last year! Sadly I am now trying to lose the 42lbs I lost last year and put on by Christmas. Let this be a lesson to you girls! I am now armed with Gillian Riley's book and have support from CDC and Minimins and am hoping that this is the last big diet I will ever be on. Jelliebabe I hope your year continues to be a success. x

Hiya. (((Waves)))) I'm back and I have go admit a five day weekend turned into 5 days off the diet..... so back up to 15.11 this morning. Back on plan but frustrated that. I'll have to spend a week looking the gain before I loose properly again... what exacy did I think would happen. Such a dumb-ass!

anyhoo going to be strict for two whole weeks no "extra" veggies or tiny bits of cheese. I've got a friend who I met at slimming world coming over tonight as she wants to know all about the diet. So hopefully if she puts in an order we can buoy each other up and egg each other on... so here we go!

Hellloooooo glad to have u back, forget the last 5 days and get back on track, u can do it and will be fine! The gain will be gone in no time! Gd luck with your friend it would be fab if u had someone to help u along!!

Yes, good to have you back! The gain is just a hiccup on your journey - you lost a few days, but in the end as long as you keep losing, it doesn't really matter - the scales are going in the right direction! :) It's so great you didn't just throw in the towel and give up!!! Stay strong and welcome back!

tizzy51 said:
Yes, good to have you back! The gain is just a hiccup on your journey - you lost a few days, but in the end as long as you keep losing, it doesn't really matter - the scales are going in the right direction! :) It's so great you didn't just throw in the towel and give up!!! Stay strong and welcome back!

Ha I'm giving up giving up! As long as I keep starting one day ill finish right? Not that im planning any more restarts

Jelliebabe your back yay =D Dont matter how ja get to the end as long as ja get there which you will!!

When I started I had all these ideas that I could stick 100% to ss until I reached my goal and, of course, that it would happen really really quickly. Then I discovered that although the weight does come off, and come off quickly, it still takes time and focus and effort. And there's something called life which sometimes gets in the way - for me that has been business lunches/dinners, a ski trip, travelling for work. So while I still have weight loss goals every week, I have had to accept that sometimes they won't be met and cut myself some slack (otherwise I would just beat myself up and give up CD).

Yolande - I just don't know how you've managed to stay so strict to CD and admire you immensely for having done so...and just look at the results! :D

I've decided that so long as I stay on CD, don't give up and keep losing, then I haven't failed. A loss is a loss and after years of not losing or (gasp!) gaining, I'm finally heading in the right direction. And since it is sometimes really hard, I'm soooo glad that this forum exists and to be able to learn from, and share with, people like yourselves! :)

I hope you're both having a good week!

Thanks for the encouragement girls! Doing well so far, completely 100% yesterday and today (could eat a scabby horse today!)

I got told I was an inspiration today! My friend at work was asking me all about it and is thinking of doing the diet too! Wow that's two people in two days I've talked to about it.... I should claim commission!

Well that's really spurred me on :)

Hope you are all having good days too x

Another Good day today. Hopefully getting back into the swing of it. Got to work tomorrow booooooo! Moving lots of people round the building so I think ill bring a salad.

Got another complement frm a lady at work who had no idea Im dieting! Yes get in! I must say that felt good!

Hope you are all having a good day x

You seem to be back in the swing of it thats great and what a boost getting a compliment off a person that does not know your dieting!! Keep it up chick =D I also have to work tomoz so i feel your pain =/

Well done honey keep going, and how fab about the compliment!!

Back