Jelliebabe's way to less Jelly more BABE!

Helloooo! Yes I'm still here! I'm doing okay. Had a good week last week apart from a curry on Saturday. I worked on Saturday (moving people round in the office) so it was quite physical. I had a salad and then just caved in to the curry ... got back on track and am now 15.3! Which is great. Lowest weight yet....

And still went and ate cous cous last night (secretly!) I haven't done that for aaaaaages. Anyway new day. One shake down and got a bar for Lunch. Glugging like a goodun. Got to have a good rest of the week as going to in-laws on Saturday and could not possibly tell them... well I could but it wouldn't mean anything... she's like that's nice want another potato with that, biscuit, cake, cheese.... LOL so hope to hit 15 thus week then into unknown territory of 14' s! Onwards and downwards!

You're doing great! You'll be in unknown territory before you know it! :)

I'm so crap.. don't seem to be able to complete a whole day. I hate it when hubby is on lates or out. I just don't cheat when he's here.... going to go to bed early tonight and try and give myself a good kick up the bum.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

U are not crap its a blooming hard diet and when lonely or tired we turn to food! Go to bed, forget it and start again tomorrow! Think of something to do in the evening to keep u busy?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

thanks Tiz! How are you doing? :D

I'm doing ok - slogging along. Had a business dinner at a japanese restaurant last week and it took me 3 days to get back to the pre-dinner weight and then I got stuck there - so frustrating!

Am off on a trip to Ireland tomorrow - am going to try to do ss+ and at least maintain, if not lose. We'll see!

See you had a tough evening. I so get that. Between 4-8pm is the toughest time of day for me! Today I had a hardboiled egg and 3 paper thin slices of lean roast beef - ok cause I worked out and it's protein, but.... it is extra calories. :( There are days when I absolutely have to have something extra and I try really, really hard to limit the damage to foods that are low in calories and carbs and won't kick me out of ketosis. It's hard to do this for so long!

Ah well - tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity! :)

Good luck for your trip Tiz!

I think I've done something a bit rash.... I've said I will go to a beginners running class that my friend leads.... GULP!

My reasoning is I know I need to exersize, running is excellent for fat burning, I saw a lady on biggest looser who lost 7 stones and she ran every day!

I'm scared! The only thing that runs about me is my nose - occasionaly my eyes when chopping onions....! I can't run - my friend does reassure me it'd for complete beginners. And she's got me a buddy....

Aaaaaahhhhhh I might DIE!

Ooooh so u went running then? U will feel it in the morning lol well done u x

Times like that I bet u wished u lived in a bungalow lol well done chick its a buzz when u finish though kinda knowing u have achieved something! You going to keep it up?

Ah running is sooo good for you i really want to start but i am terrified and i dont even know why ha ha ha its on my list of goals i may just go for a test run very early in the morning when no one is around =D For now i just stick to my brisk walks which will hopefully turn into running. Maybe i should actually look for a begginers class for running mmmm now there is an idea.

Yolande said:
Ah running is sooo good for you i really want to start but i am terrified and i dont even know why ha ha ha its on my list of goals i may just go for a test run very early in the morning when no one is around =D For now i just stick to my brisk walks which will hopefully turn into running. Maybe i should actually look for a begginers class for running mmmm now there is an idea.

Google run England. They do clubs and classes nationaly. If I can run you can + you're thinner than me! :D

Jelliebabe said:
Hi Shini - bit up and down really... not 100% at all but not off it. How are you darl?

Hey I'm good still
Around lol.. Bmi is healthy range now ! But still not happy with the way I look so restarted mon lol!!! I've just put up some whale pics in photo sections lol 6st loss n still not happy!! Soo how ru n how many pounds r u hoping to loose x x

Google run England. They do clubs and classes nationaly. If I can run you can + you're thinner than me! :D

Hee hee =D I will check it out i do live on the ilse of man tho so might not cover here but i will find something cos i have seen many exersice classes on the promenade and in the park accross the road from my house =)

Yolande said:
Hee hee =D I will check it out i do live on the ilse of man tho so might not cover here but i will find something cos i have seen many exersice classes on the promenade and in the park accross the road from my house =)

You should.....I quite liked this as I felt pushed without it being pushy if you see what i mean!

Back