Jelliebabe's way to less Jelly more BABE!

Okay fallen off again. Going to have a super strict Cambridge few days to get my game head back on (as opposed to sns with the extra veggies and protein). Going to go to running class again tomorrow. I have to get back on the wagon as two people have started cos they've seen how well I've done! Kind of feel like I would be letting them down! One lost 14 lbs! :D

Jelliebabe said:
Okay fallen off again. Going to have a super strict Cambridge few days to get my game head back on (as opposed to sns with the extra veggies and protein). Going to go to running class again tomorrow. I have to get back on the wagon as two people have started cos they've seen how well I've done! Kind of feel like I would be letting them down! One lost 14 lbs! :D

U will be fine once u get back into the swing of things! U have been doing so well, so put it behind u and carry on!!! U are not letting anyone down hun so don't think of it as a competition! Xxx

Im with Aysha on this one you have done fab already and you just gotta get back that determination you had when you started which i have no doubt that you will =D

It's hard when you've come off to get back into the right place mentally but just stick it out and you will get there!
good luck for your next weigh in

Krissykat said:
It's hard when you've come off to get back into the right place mentally but just stick it out and you will get there!
good luck for your next weigh in

Hey krissy! You're back! I'm doing well this week no cheats and started a beginning runners class! I ran two times round the track! Without stopping! As well as a few times walking and etc etc.... Going to clamp down on hubby st the weekend as if he's good, I find it easy. If hes not then I don't! Anyway actually forgot to weigh myself today! First time for a long time.... may try stopping... Hmmmm maybe cutting down at least....!

How's it going getting your head back in the game? And you're running - that is sooo fantastic! Sounds like you're out running on a track - do you like that better than a treadmill? I should add running to my workouts - I've been doing the stationary bike for so long I think my body is too used to it.

Great that you have inspired a couple of people to start CD! And one has lost 14lbs already - you must be so proud! It's like being a CD parent. :)

How are u hun?

ayshaahmad said:
How are u hun?

I'm good - well a bit coldy but okay. Can't get on the diet at all. Am eating and tracking with my fitness pal and doing more exersize. I do plan to be strict again but can't face it just now.... I am on every day though... lurking and reading and cheering you all on xxx

Jelliebabe said:
I'm good - well a bit coldy but okay. Can't get on the diet at all. Am eating and tracking with my fitness pal and doing more exersize. I do plan to be strict again but can't face it just now.... I am on every day though... lurking and reading and cheering you all on xxx

Ah horrible colds I hope u get better soon, no point doing it if u are not 100% in it, keep going with the healthy eating and that and am sure u will be fine! U best make sure u keep us updated on how u are ;)

Thanks for lurking and the encouragement! Hope you start feeling better soon...I don't think I could stay on ss if I were ill. :( But you sound like you're eating the right stuff which will both help you get better and probably help you keep the weight off. Way to go!!! :)

Just try to get your head back to where it needs to be, no point trying this diet if your heads not in the right place. Just get yourself better and get back on when you feel better. x

Hey Guys - I'm starting again! I've not done tooooo badly since I stopped - only put a couple of lbs. I have been exersizing like mad and am SOOOOO much fitter! I'm still going to running club (YES ME!) I'm still not very good but it makes you fitter so much quicker! Anyway here's to the next coupla stones! :D

Jelliebabe said:
Hey Guys - I'm starting again! I've not done tooooo badly since I stopped - only put a couple of lbs. I have been exersizing like mad and am SOOOOO much fitter! I'm still going to running club (YES ME!) I'm still not very good but it makes you fitter so much quicker! Anyway here's to the next coupla stones! :D

Heeellllloooo so glad to see u back and well done on only a couple of lb gain that's good going! Fab on the running I am just getting back into it again done 2 miles today and loved it! Good luck getting back on hun, how much is it u want to loose now?

Jelliebabe said:
Just over two stones - Need to get under 30 BMI! Want to loose a stone quite quickly so hoping to do that in the next few weeks! EEEEEKKKKK! :D Im on it :D

Very similar to me lol we can do it!!!

Welcome back doll, you will zap those 2 stones before you know it ^_^

Hey all I've done to day is pee and ***** about being hungry! Starting to feel chilly too - amazing what you forget! :D Had some salad at lunch as I'm running tonight (just veggies and tuna). Will try and do without next week. I would go without if I was exercising at home as you can always sit down but if you're out... EEEK! What if I need a pee...??? oh well Ive two chances LOL

Hope you guys are having a good day XXX

Being cold is the worst part! When I first started I used to wish Id waited til the summer so it was hot but I think its colder than than when I started!
Hope the run goes well for you later! I'm sure you'll feel great afterwards x

Eek I know the coldness is the worst part and peeing lol that's all I seem to be doing at the mo! All worth it though!!!

Back